• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Happy Birthday Jomac ❤️ Kutty Dosa

❤️✨Poona & Kutty dosa ✨❤️- it’s not a just word - it means a lot for us !!

First of all - A spl thanks to @Nilaani who picked me into moon knights team in treasure hunt ! It would not happen if she didn’t.

I still remember our group call and whenever I tease you - ur dialogue … Alexaaaa iva ena torture panran nu ….

Since it’s adult chat ! But our bond matters beyond that ! I feel safe and warm as I was new to here ! I tortured you with lot of question here.

Once you became my Poona ! I literally felt u as my elder sister
who scolds me at right times
Who plays with me in leisure times
Who cooks for me whenever i ask
Who standing with me when needed
& alwayz ur care for me when I eat lot f junk foods

Our next close moment was pubg ! Our duo makes best pair ! With lot f funs… u alwayzzzz as a trap that I used to kill enemies … kanna mooditu naan solratha sei valaaaaa ! Kandipa revive panniduvaen nu :blessing:

Then come to ZPL … Even I am new player and u trusted me a lot !! And whenever I bowl I said the number and Same when opposite team says !

Ur dialogue was Epdraaaaaaa :Cwl:

ur alwayzzzz in my thoughts ever and won’t leave you ever !

U made my day Poona ! :kiss:
mr-bean-waiting.gif

Intha gif download panathu waste aa poiruche!!!

Ithelam enga theriyuma start aacheee

"Thambiiii thambiiiii"

This message in treasure hunt group

Yekkovvv

Where it all Started✨✨

:heart1::heart1:

Even in moments of silence, we simply tag each other and say 'poona kutty dosa!!' The priority you've granted me holds immense value. Despite being here for nearly three years, you are an irreplaceable connection forged here, destined to gather memories for a lifetime ✨

View attachment 231190

When my emotions overwhelm me, you're the person I look for. You're a wonderful listener and a much-needed support in my zozo life ❤️

:kiss::heart1:

Happy birthday to my incredible younger brother, my rock in this virtual world! Your presence fills my days with joy and strength. With each passing year, your light shines brighter. I promise to always stand by your side, supporting you in every endeavor. Here's to many more years of love and laughter together!

@Jomac
✨⭐Many More Happy returns of The
Day✨⭐
@Jomac

1000178811.png

1000178818.gif

One of the coolest person I've met here.

I've chosen u for my treasure hunt team just bcz u r from Tamil room.
But we had a lot of fun during our practice sessions.

1000178815.png

It's always been fun irritating u :giggle:

Neraya fun, neraya kitty fights...

And our PUBG Days ❤️

It's always been fun around u...

On ur birthday, I wish u all happiness and fun u deserve..

Stay happy and energetic as u always r

1000178817.png

Sry for the late post... Network illatha area La maatikiten