• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Informative BOSS BABY or CRY BABY?

Administrator

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hello,

Cloudflare received a DMCA copyright infringement complaint regarding: chatzozo.com

The information we received was the following:

Reporter's Name: Mark Henry
Copyright Holder's Name: Mark Henry
Reporter's Email Address: [email protected]
Reporter's Address: Main Street, California, Los Angeles, US

Reported URLs:

https://chatzozo.com/

Original Work: My name is Mark Henry, a well-known figure in the Chat Room world as ( Boss Baby). I am the owner of over 30 chat rooms, collectively boasting over half a million registered users. Unfortunately, I've noticed that your client website,Chatzozo.com, has been consistently spamming their website link across my chat rooms. This act not only disrupts the user experience but also poses a threat to the reputation of my privately held company.

What's more concerning is that they are utilizing the same software that I own, creating confusion among users and making them believe that we are affiliated. Additionally, they are constantly launching DDoS attacks on our server, further exacerbating the situation.

I find myself in a difficult position, feeling compelled to resort to drastic measures such as launching a counter DDoS attack on the site to take down their server.

However, I believe in fairness and am reaching out to you first to address this issue. I kindly request that you communicate with your client and ask them to cease this spamming and DDOS illegal activity immediately. Mentioning my name, Boss Baby, should suffice for them to understand the gravity of the situation. i have already reported them to the law enforcement agency for conducting an illegal ddos attack, they might get in touch with you soon in case they need information about your client.

Should they persist in their actions and continue spamming my site or launching DDoS attacks, I will have no choice but to proceed with a counter attack to take down their server. I trust that we can resolve this matter amicably and avoid any further escalation.
Comments:

We have forwarded this complaint to your hosting provider.
Thanks,
The Cloudflare Team

So, what do you guys think about this email?

fucking moron, actually ADMITS in writing to resorting to DDOS retaliation tactics. :facepalm:30 chat rooms, riiiiight. I mean really, who the fuck is Boss Baby? Never seen nor heard of this "Cry Baby" in any of the annual owners meetings.:rofl1: I mean if you're going to use a fake name you should probably not use one the biggest dumbest wrestlers in WWE history as your moniker. Mark Henry. :slap::finger:

fucking moron, actually ADMITS in writing to resorting to DDOS retaliation tactics. :facepalm:30 chat rooms, riiiiight. I mean really, who the fuck is Boss Baby? Never seen nor heard of this "Cry Baby" in any of the annual owners meetings.:rofl1: I mean if you're going to use a fake name you should probably not use one the biggest dumbest wrestlers in WWE history as your moniker. Mark Henry. :slap::finger:
not just that the Numb chucks even has a Registered account under a Female Gender so what does that tell you lmao
he is seriously butthurt and sexually confused :rofl1:
do you think that someone should tell him what he did is consider cyber terrorism cause for someone who owns websites he ain't to smart on cybercrimes

Hello and good evening Sir,
I have seen a user in chat with the same nick. I wonder if this is the same chap though.

another point that shows he ain't smart is that Indian chat has been using a Third party UI until lately where we are slowly Transfering it to the Beta version and that SEX CHAT has been using the New UI for Years now ,which disproves his owning of the UI if it is the beta he is talking about cause it actually is ours.
i'm starting to feel sorry for this poor confused jealous lil soul .....NOT

Looks like Boss Baby is throwing a tantrum in the chat room world! Time to send in the pacifiers instead of DDoS attacks. :Cwl:

Hello,

Cloudflare received a DMCA copyright infringement complaint regarding: chatzozo.com

The information we received was the following:

Reporter's Name: Mark Henry
Copyright Holder's Name: Mark Henry
Reporter's Email Address: [email protected]
Reporter's Address: Main Street, California, Los Angeles, US

Reported URLs:

https://chatzozo.com/

Original Work: My name is Mark Henry, a well-known figure in the Chat Room world as ( Boss Baby). I am the owner of over 30 chat rooms, collectively boasting over half a million registered users. Unfortunately, I've noticed that your client website,Chatzozo.com, has been consistently spamming their website link across my chat rooms. This act not only disrupts the user experience but also poses a threat to the reputation of my privately held company.

What's more concerning is that they are utilizing the same software that I own, creating confusion among users and making them believe that we are affiliated. Additionally, they are constantly launching DDoS attacks on our server, further exacerbating the situation.

I find myself in a difficult position, feeling compelled to resort to drastic measures such as launching a counter DDoS attack on the site to take down their server.

However, I believe in fairness and am reaching out to you first to address this issue. I kindly request that you communicate with your client and ask them to cease this spamming and DDOS illegal activity immediately. Mentioning my name, Boss Baby, should suffice for them to understand the gravity of the situation. i have already reported them to the law enforcement agency for conducting an illegal ddos attack, they might get in touch with you soon in case they need information about your client.

Should they persist in their actions and continue spamming my site or launching DDoS attacks, I will have no choice but to proceed with a counter attack to take down their server. I trust that we can resolve this matter amicably and avoid any further escalation.
Comments:

We have forwarded this complaint to your hosting provider.
Thanks,
The Cloudflare Team

So, what do you guys think about this email?
Most people did not get clarity on this stupid complaint.

1. He exposed his real email address along with the IP address to cloudflare.
  2. The Name "Mark Henry" and Address "Main Street, California, Los Angeles, US" is totally absurd and FAKE
  3. The subject of this complaint is DMCA, but the context is about spamming and DDos attack
  4. He who owns 30 chat rooms and still got time to Spam and DDOS on zozo lol.
  5. Boss baby? lol, that doesn't ring any bell at all. Maybe the name CLOWN BABY would suffice in this case.
  6. Indian Chat using OLD UI is designed and sold by a different owner in the name of CODY CHAT. Or Boom Coding, this sucker ain't a owner or holds any copyright.
  7. Ddos attack? on his stupid site where only 10 people are chatting each other like a whatsapp group ? I'm gonna spend money and time to DOS that nutsack website with no brain?
  8. Attacking any privately held or public website without their permission is subjected to cybercrime. Now this fucker admits that he ATTACKED cloudflare and our hosting server, NOW the story takes a SHIFT in here, THEY gonna report this dumb WIT idiot to cyber crime department for attacking their network and disrubts trafficking to their whole business, which includes other clients also.
There are plenty of Layer 7 attacking website who sell such service to public, he should had account from them and attacking our website. A no brainy can do this too. So whoever know this idiot, let him know, He is gonna FAIL miserably.

Now the face of boss baby is like ↓↓↓
roblox-decaying-winter.gif