• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

✨Yay it's your Day ✨◌⑅⃝● ❤✨Happy Wala Birthday my dear friend✨❤ @Skyyy●⑅⃝◌

No I'm not.. #Single
I am blessed to be surrounded by the people I love. I thank them for their patience and grace.. Okasari Nihaa's world in zozo thread chudu.. :hi:
If you have any doubts.. Lol

Yep she's right about it. Neytiri is a good friend I would say. No expectations, no ego, no bs and nothing just two people in this virtual world having a respectful, responsible and lovely relationship.

1000011887.jpg

"Happy Birthday, @Skyyy! May your day be as bright and bubbly, filled with laughter, love, and unforgettable moments. Here's to another fabulous year ahead, full of adventures and dreams come true. Cheers to you and loads of happiness

Warm regards,

Mr. Maverick.

No I'm not.. #Single
I am blessed to be surrounded by the people I love. I thank them for their patience and grace.. Okasari Nihaa's world in zozo thread chudu.. :hi:
If you have any doubts.. Lol
No nenu chudanu naku kullu osthadhi nee meedha :emo:

View attachment 232386

Happy Birthday to you..
View attachment 232383My dear friend Skyyyyyy.. View attachment 232383
:inlove::inlove:

May your day be Filled with Love, laughter & wonderful Surprises...
View attachment 232380

✨Cheers to Another year ✨
Many more happy returns of the day @Skyyy
View attachment 232383:fest::fest: View attachment 232383

✨It's been nearly one sem time..
I know you here.. The way you are.. In cool n composed each n every time.. Such a good Soul too.. One of the good friend of mine here... Copy n all...

✨Enjoy your day da.. ✨ @Skyyy
View attachment 232385
Happy birthday :)

View attachment 232386

Happy Birthday to you..
View attachment 232383My dear friend Skyyyyyy.. View attachment 232383
:inlove::inlove:

May your day be Filled with Love, laughter & wonderful Surprises...
View attachment 232380

✨Cheers to Another year ✨
Many more happy returns of the day @Skyyy
View attachment 232383:fest::fest: View attachment 232383

✨It's been nearly one sem time..
I know you here.. The way you are.. In cool n composed each n every time.. Such a good Soul too.. One of the good friend of mine here... Copy n all...

✨Enjoy your day da.. ✨ @Skyyy
View attachment 232385
happy-birthday-ryan-reynolds.gif