• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

New profile posts


1000437035.png​

Yet another Friday arrives ... Yesterday after giving my best in singing "teri pyari pyari surat ko, kisi ki nazar na lage", I am feeling relaxed. Singing in front of Guru is always most tensed moment.

So this week professional to personal shift has come early ... National Holiday today.

With a salute to Mahatma Gandhi ... wishing you all a relaxing long weekend and Festive Friday
Some songs are beautiful because of the melody… and some because of the lines that stay with you. ❤️

Missing the lush greenery and misty beauty of Athirappilly Falls on a Friday morning?

“Thirakkadha Kaatukulle” — such superb lines, such a timeless feel.

Wishing you all a peaceful, melodic Friday and a wonderful weekend ahead! ☀️


Hello and good evening lovely friends. Good night, stay safe, take care and stay blessed. Last music update for the night, though I will still wander about hahahahaha. Have a great weekend.

Shout out to my tigress @Honey bunch and mi'lady Ms. @cheetra . Bye you lovelies. Stay safe.

MUJIC time heheheehehehe...




The last song is dedicated to me hehheheehehehhee
I have never belonged to any place or person. I have always been a guest passing through even in my own life.
Top