• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Attention Needed -ZPL5-Legacy Of The Stars- Week 1 Matches-

if you can't understand that I'm trying to keep the game safe, and the abusers away, then yeah, my "WISDOM" is a bottomless pit and you're "lesser" for not understanding this. :facepalm:
I get where you're coming from, and I responded in a positive tone, hoping you'd be open to hearing other perspectives. Maybe there’s been a bit of misunderstanding on both sides. I’m just asking—are other team members invited or excluded from watching the game? It feels like some admins and mods are getting a bit too 'mighty,' forgetting they’re users first, and only moderators when something goes against chat or forum rules. It seems like discretion is being used more to stroke egos than to keep things fair, and that’s where my tone came from—no offense intended. There’s a difference between a team game and a me game, and I was just pointing that out.

other team members are MORE than welcome to watch. I'm simply talking about the abusers and people looking for "dick and boobs" in every room they go into.

Is that a morning prayer? :think1:
Where the mind is without fear
and the head is held high;

Where knowledge is free;

Where the world has not been broken up
into fragments by narrow domestic walls;

Where words come out from the depth of truth;

Where tireless striving stretches its arms toward perfection;

Where the clear stream of reason has not lost its way
into the dreary desert sand of dead habit;

Where the mind is led forward by Thee
into ever-widening thought and action —

Into that heaven of freedom,
my Father, let my country awake.

MY MORNING PRAYER IN SCHOOL AND MY SOURCE OF INSPITARTION:Cwl:

I get where you're coming from, and I responded in a positive tone, hoping you'd be open to hearing other perspectives. Maybe there’s been a bit of misunderstanding on both sides. I’m just asking—are other team members invited or excluded from watching the game? It feels like some admins and mods are getting a bit too 'mighty,' forgetting they’re users first, and only moderators when something goes against chat or forum rules. It seems like discretion is being used more to stroke egos than to keep things fair, and that’s where my tone came from—no offense intended. There’s a difference between a team game and a me game, and I was just pointing that out.
Yes other team moderator and admins also strictly not going to allowed in game zone . @Hades U r the responsible person for this:Like: