• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Attention Needed -ZPL5-Legacy Of The Stars- Week 1 Matches-

JUPITER

ᥫ᭡ Ms. Altruistic of ZᴏZo ᥫ᭡
Staff member
Senior's
Posting Freak
Welcome to the first week of matches, where four exciting teams will kick off an exhilarating competition! Get ready for intense action, skillful plays, and non-stop entertainment as these teams showcase their talent on the field.

First Match
Sunday
5/10/24
9PM

CAPTAIN @Darky

MOON KNIGHTS

@Nilaani
@Aishuu♥️❤️
@Shraavan29 1000118943.png
@J_D_
@Maraa
@Nila
@Jeni_
@FernandeZ
@Mahe10
@ex.prince_
@H3LlRaiS3R
@DONT SPAM
@Jack_v2
@Sooriyan
@manoj kumar
@Lee MinHo

VS

CAPTAIN @sssingh
BLUE PIRATES

@Burning_Spirit
@banvi
@Ladywiththelamp
@Tiktiki
@Tongue tornado
@KeNZie 1000118944.gif
@criss cross
@Babai_43
@Siddhu
@Aadhirai
@Shemba
@SanYogita
@Persephone
@VAGABOND
@Abhii00
@Alchemyst
@jasminee

Second Match
Saturday 06/10/24
9PM

CAPTAIN @Honey bunch
EAGLE'S FURY
@Dakshinq
@Rockzz ✨श्वेतराग✨
@Shajfurious
@Majin V
@Zenitsu
@Harshit0405
@Bihari Munda
@ashwin202
@Winnie 1000118945.gif
@Jomac
@nikkistress
@Saraa
@JUPITER
@Chippyz
@Lovelygal_Sri
@Dorami ❤️
@Devil Angell
@Nakshatraa ❤️
@torantoo
@vijayraj

VS

CAPTAIN @DoctorDoom
OVERNIGHT SENSATION

@Soul Hacker
@Farina
@Doraemon
@yours4infinity
@VANITAS
@JasGhost1000119000.gif
@Tejaa
@LionBeast
@Twilight_
@Chocolate boy
@wispx
@Sweetheart
@Braj33
@Daku
@Hanvi Chowdary
@Sensely

Last edited:

@JUPITER amazing editing both the videos, baby doll! :inlove:

And You picked My favorite song for the upcoming match, but posted it for @DoctorDoom :cry1::facepalm::Devil:

A pretty long season uhh as I said this season is bunch of surprises and twists brace urself to witness the epic battles of the season 5 get ready guys :bandid: :Devil:

So the journey starts. Let's fight and win the battle. Best wishes for all the teams and the players.

And wish team Blue Pirates will be the champion.

And a request to all. Please don't make any unfair drama. Please show ur sportsman spirit and enjoy the game.

Best of luck
Are u dreaming.....? wakeup to reality :bandid: :Cwl:

Drama drama drama I don't like I avoid...... but drama likes me .......I can't avoid it

Get ready with ur stock of meds n get set to hold ur heart's in ur hands this season it's gonna be 5 times more different n dramatic :emo::cool:

So the journey starts. Let's fight and win the battle. Best wishes for all the teams and the players.

And wish team Blue Pirates will be the champion.

And a request to all. Please don't make any unfair drama. Please show ur sportsman spirit and enjoy the game.

Best of luck

:inlove: Thanks for Your wishes @Babai_43

Are u dreaming.....? wakeup to reality :bandid: :Cwl:

Drama drama drama I don't like I avoid...... but drama likes me .......I can't avoid it

Get ready with ur stock of meds n get set to hold ur heart's in ur hands this season it's gonna be 5 times more different n dramatic :emo::cool:
At the time of reading my message please give a little stress on the word "unfair" before drama. Hope u will understand what I want to say.
Many drama queen is there who will make it more entertaining but if u like unfair drama then I will keep distance.

Note : girls don't hit back me after reading the message