• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Women and sex over 50

Julie1

Wellknown Ace
I get so many very uniformed questions regarding women not wanting or having sex after 50? All women are different they all have different reasons for their sex needs and level of desire. I have a natural high sex drive and explore my sex life with adventure and thrill others are the opposite but sex does not stop for women after 50 and women can go on to enjoy sex freely and openly well into old age only health affects it - sorry guys it is not the same for you without pills and in the end even with them your capability diminishes greatly - we women don't need to get an erection we just need to open out legs and be lubricated and we can enjoys full free fun adventurous sex- you men have to get erect and that means without an erection you cant enjoy sex fully. Please read the attached thank

Attachments

• Women over 50 and sex.jpg
    Women over 50 and sex.jpg
    929.1 KB · Views: 11
I get so many very uniformed questions regarding women not wanting or having sex after 50? All women are different they all have different reasons for their sex needs and level of desire. I have a natural high sex drive and explore my sex life with adventure and thrill others are the opposite but sex does not stop for women after 50 and women can go on to enjoy sex freely and openly well into old age only health affects it - sorry guys it is not the same for you without pills and in the end even with them your capability diminishes greatly - we women don't need to get an erection we just need to open out legs and be lubricated and we can enjoys full free fun adventurous sex- you men have to get erect and that means without an erection you cant enjoy sex fully. Please read the attached thank
Nice post julie

Julie,
Great read, thank you.
As a ( young) 50 year old I to still enjoy sex, maybe more so now.
As a younger man I was clumsy, as most young men are, when it came to sex and finding my way around a females body.
but over time and yes getting older we learn new things, try new things.
There a very lovely lady in a chat room I go in and she enjoys using ropes- and why knot ( sorry for the pun)
But as a man I have learnt to use other things, other parts of the body.
Hands, fingers mouth and of course tongue.
Foreplay has become a massive part of sex for me.
The teasing and build up to intercourse.
From music, scents and maybe candles!!!
A nice oil message of the female body.
It is about both people enjoying their shared time together in sex, no point if one person cums but not the other?
Yes I know as men get older , more so I their 60s and 70s the sex drive does drop.:(
No running away from nature.
But it is my intention to carry on enjoying sex for as long as I can,
Which it why I intend to stay a young 50 year old for, at least, the next two decades.
as always just my point of view :)

But again Julie great read, thanks for sharing, x

Thanks but it is not about their sex drive many men keep that into their 70s it is about their ability to get and retain an erection. These days they can do this with pills but women who may, like me and many others who still have a high sex drive, just need lubrication and a man with a good erection no matter what his age. I know you will say not all sex is about penetration but for me and many women it is about a hard penis and good penetration so hence the toy boy stories. For me it is also the situation, the variety the thrill and adventure in life and sex but that is me I cant speak for others.

Have fun

Oops I wanted to have sex untill my last breath...

Sex gives me more pleasure n peace which is missing now days...:confused:
Need to burn calories aswell uufff...

I wish I'll have sex even in my old age tooooooo....

BTW am eternal 21yrs so no issues of ageing :hearteyes::cool1:
You are 21 at 1921 not 2021 you forgot it due to ageing

That's weird, I've never heard about it. I know that sex is good for your health, so after 50, it's even more important. Also, I started using supplements from this site in order to stay healthy and support my digestion, and by far, I even lost a few extra pounds, so I highly recommend it to everyone.

There’s a popular misperception that as you get older, you're no longer interested in sex. The truth is, rather than feel sexually stalled, there is a large body of research showing that a lot of action is going on between the sheets among those in their 50s and older.