• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Woman at the verge of getting married

Dakshinq

♛ᬊ᭄ ℇlαᖇα ᬊ᭄♛ ☾The Indomitable Celestial Star ☽
VIP
Senior's
Posting Freak
Hey ZoZoians! So, let’s talk about that magical age when society decides you’re officially “on the clock” for marriage—Bhan, the moment relatives and neighbors suddenly become 'marriage detectives'.

You know how it goes: you hit 25, and suddenly everyone’s a self-proclaimed marriage expert. “Oh, sweetie, you’re not married yet. How’s the search going?” Like, excuse me, did I sign up for a scavenger hunt I didn’t know about?

And then there’s Aunt Mildred, who’s convinced that the best matchmaking strategy is to bring every eligible bachelor to family gatherings like we’re casting for a reality show. “Have you met my niece? She’s a great cook!” Because that’s what every guy is looking for, right? A Taj hotel-star chef who also just happens to be single and “overdue” for a ring. But ugh! I only know boiling water!
Let’s not forget the neighbors! Oh, they’ve got a front-row seat to your life. “I heard you’re still single! Have you tried online dating? Or maybe speed dating? Or perhaps I should set you up with my cousin’s friend’s brother?” Thanks, Babitha bhabhi, I’ll just keep adding to my calendar of awkward dinners, shall I?

And then there’s the classic “When are you settling down?” question. Settling down? I didn’t realize I was in a game of Monopoly where I had to buy a house and get married before I could pass “Go.” Just waiting for that “Just Married” card to pop up! Honestly, at this point, I might just start showing up to family events with a fake fiancé just to keep everyone off my back. “Oh, you haven’t heard? I’m engaged to a lovely guy named ‘My Independence’—we’re very happy together.” ‍♀️

So, can we agree that while marriage is great and all, the overzealous interest from relatives and neighbors is the real comedy show? Let’s just enjoy life and let everyone else keep their matchmaking schemes to themselves. ✨

So ZoZoians, what are your hilarious stories about this whole marriage age saga?

Hey ZoZoians! So, let’s talk about that magical age when society decides you’re officially “on the clock” for marriage—Bhan, the moment relatives and neighbors suddenly become 'marriage detectives'.

You know how it goes: you hit 25, and suddenly everyone’s a self-proclaimed marriage expert. “Oh, sweetie, you’re not married yet. How’s the search going?” Like, excuse me, did I sign up for a scavenger hunt I didn’t know about?

And then there’s Aunt Mildred, who’s convinced that the best matchmaking strategy is to bring every eligible bachelor to family gatherings like we’re casting for a reality show. “Have you met my niece? She’s a great cook!” Because that’s what every guy is looking for, right? A Taj hotel-star chef who also just happens to be single and “overdue” for a ring. But ugh! I only know boiling water!
Let’s not forget the neighbors! Oh, they’ve got a front-row seat to your life. “I heard you’re still single! Have you tried online dating? Or maybe speed dating? Or perhaps I should set you up with my cousin’s friend’s brother?” Thanks, Babitha bhabhi, I’ll just keep adding to my calendar of awkward dinners, shall I?

And then there’s the classic “When are you settling down?” question. Settling down? I didn’t realize I was in a game of Monopoly where I had to buy a house and get married before I could pass “Go.” Just waiting for that “Just Married” card to pop up! Honestly, at this point, I might just start showing up to family events with a fake fiancé just to keep everyone off my back. “Oh, you haven’t heard? I’m engaged to a lovely guy named ‘My Independence’—we’re very happy together.” ‍♀️

So, can we agree that while marriage is great and all, the overzealous interest from relatives and neighbors is the real comedy show? Let’s just enjoy life and let everyone else keep their matchmaking schemes to themselves. ✨

So ZoZoians, what are your hilarious stories about this whole marriage age saga?
Absolutely right...
At the age 21 (while in job), people use to say n some pictures to select for marriage...
Somehow, it was managed to skip, but at 25 my god! Do u like someone or love someone?? Tell us we can talk to her family and lots of emotional atyachar.. :giggle:
Still managing to skip from this...

Absolutely right...
At the age 21 (while in job), people use to say n some pictures to select for marriage...
Somehow, it was managed to skip, but at 25 my god! Do u like someone or love someone?? Tell us we can talk to her family and lots of emotional atyachar.. :giggle:
Still managing to skip from this...
Atyachar! exactly, I am re-thinking about changing my thread name as Athyachar:Cwl:. And don't you have these pretty cool relatives and Neighbours who are more interested in your case? :emo:

Atyachar! exactly, I am re-thinking about changing my thread name as Athyachar:Cwl:. And don't you have these pretty cool relatives and Neighbours who are more interested in your case? :emo:
Yea, I have these types of relatives and neighbours...
Whenever they say anything related to marriage I jst use to say Hmmm, Ji, you r right, I'll do but later n all... :giggle:

That's why, whenever I go by walk I jst greet them n move forward as soon as possible....

What is the content I am not read :tso: but look like niceeee

What is the content I am not read :tso: but look like niceeee
You mean 'short summary' ji? :shake: Its about how our relatives and Neighbours are more interested to put their heads in our matters. :giggle: Esp on marriage. :Dull:

But nothing like that is happening to me..:cool1:
*A_AICS

I agree that the constant questioning and matchmaking attempts from relatives and neighbors can be the real comedy show, rather thn the joyous experience of finding the right partner at the right time for oneself. Everyone's path to marriage (or not) is different, and it's important to have the freedom to live ur life on ur own terms without external pressure.
:heart1: :map:

I agree that the constant questioning and matchmaking attempts from relatives and neighbors can be the real comedy show, rather thn the joyous experience of finding the right partner at the right time for oneself. Everyone's path to marriage (or not) is different, and it's important to have the freedom to live ur life on ur own terms without external pressure.
:heart1: :map:
ha invite me for your marriage jaggu:giggle::Dream1:

It started when I am 26 and still continues. Now the question is bit strange "did you consult doctor" as if I have some genetal issues and thts why not interested in marriage :D

Every girl can relate to this—how suddenly, when you near 25, people around you push you towards following a preplanned path. But it shouldn't work that way. Whether you're a boy or a girl, never marry just because of the timeline set by society. Marry when you're truly ready and want to.

koi-dikkat-hot-phone-kar-lena-appaluse-entertainment.gif