• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Wish.

Jaanuu

Favoured Frenzy
The night that I desired
~Aparnah

I met him on a weekend. We were virtually connected from the last two years, I was really obsessed with him. He came, wearing a light color shirt and jeans, his eyes mirrored a kind of naughtiness, I smiled with mixed feelings. The feelings of hugging him, the feeling of kissing him right on his neck, to bury my face there and to cuddle and mumble.

I was on a black saree, in which he said, he wished to see me in. He came and sat on my opposite, his gaze fixed on me, I know something naughty, something hot, flying in his mind. “You just wanna stare at me and not even compliment how I look?”, he laughed. As soon as he took my hand, the waiter just popped in.

With hands crossed, feeling that small touch, we completed our dinner, talking about many things, we don't know about each other. We tried not to talk about the lust that glittered in that two pair of eyes, instead we immersed ourselves in the love we had.

" So, where is your hotel? "

" Near to the airport, I already booked it, so that it was easy "

We walked to the metro station, still holding the hands, talking a lot. It was around 11 when we reached in the station, " It's too late, let's book a cab, and I'll leave after dropping you ". In a wish, to spent some more time with him, I said, yes.

" The way you bite your lips, is really testing my level of self control, don't do it Appu, it's too tempting " he confessed it, instantly, while I was booking the cab and my fingers froze for a second. I can feel his breath as he was standing so close to me bending himself a bit as I was bit shorter than him, I looked up, into his eyes.

He held his hands on my lower waist, and as he pulled me closer, my hands went up and locked right under his head on the back of the neck. He took the phone and typed something " let's go to my room? " like with a question mark he stopped it and soon kissed on my lips as an answer without a second thought, I kissed him back.

It was so engaging, an intense, deep and wet kiss. His hands lowered down to grab my ass and he thrust his lower body to my lower body, the kiss which almost lasted bit long “ I know you don't like the idea of getting tied up, but.. ” he expressed. "Anything for you today." Stopping him, I completed it.

After an hour of car ride, with his kisses and teasings, where the driver felt so embarrassed, his hands trying to feel my warmth and me wishing to hide inside him, we reached there.

The room was so classy and cool, he pushed me to the bed, the same thing that I wanted, he took his shirt off. Seeing his bit hairy chest my eyes, glistened in lust.

He pushed himself onto me, smooching my lips and savouring it, as it got bit hard to breathe, broke the kiss and he stood up blinking an eye he went inside, took some clothes and tied me so tightly, like I can't escape, "I don't want you to" he whispered reading my mind.

He climbed over me to kiss and feel me everywhere. My pussy was already so wet, knowing the person I was texting for the last two years, in real. He unpinned my saree and took it off, and I was on a saree jacket and just an under skirt. From there he took my boobs out, loosing the jacket, pinching my nipples, he untied my skirts lace and lowered it.

He pinched my nipples hardly, and grabbed my tits in his hand. His tongue trailing from the cleavage reached my pussy and he was rubbing my clit with his thumb. Out of feeling him after the virtual sexes, with feeling of actual pleasure I was bouncing on the bed.

This went on for a while until I was panting for breath. And he untied me, commanding " took your panties off, kitten. "

He put me on the floor, on my knees. He tied my hands on back and my black silky hair was flying freely. He removed everything he was covered in. And, his cock was right at my nose and I sniffed it. He smiled smirky, looking at my breasts, hard dark brown nipples, and the curiosity in my eyes.

His cock kept touching my cheeks, ears, my nose. He even lifted my head to land my lips on his cock and to lick it. When he pulled me back and rubbed my nipples, I jerked a bit.

When he felt like my knees are getting numb, he gave me a cushion but spanked on my ass. He pressed into my asshole and took the finger and ordered " lick it " holding my chin, I licked it, so obediently, though looking into his eyes with an arrogance. All I could see was him, his hairy chest and a cock, the moment was so wild.

With both his hands, he held my face and put his cock in my mouth. Taking it completely in, I heard his voice, " Fuck bitch ", Even though he set the pace; I managed to catch up. Running my tongue all over it and sucking it like hell, his balls hit on me with a force as I sucked it and took it more deeper in and out. Later some minutes, his cock was covered and getting slippery with my saliva and it flowed through my chin. After a bit long blow job session, which we both immersed. He pulled out to cum huge loads on my face.

Soon I had a smirk. I licked and swallowed all. “hmm.." As soon as I started to say something he didn't let me complete it. He untied me " It's your time now. " He picked me up and my knees are already red and my hands are paining but I didn't feel any pain or I don't know if I started to find pleasure in the pain. He put some cream on my knees. He then cleaned my face

“I didn't expect a make-out session and ofcourse not to even get intimate with you. And now all I can think is your cock getting pressed inside me,... ” I was saying it but he pinned me on the wall, lifted my leg and widen it and pushed his tongue into it, slurping it he drunk my juices for a few minutes stood up and whispered " you don't know how high, I'm right now " he pulled a condom, put on his cock.

As he was gently rubbing on the pussy and , he whispered again in my ears, nibbling it, “ You know, I like your moans, and your hands and nails on me.” with a bite on my ears he thrusted his cock inside my pussy. We both moaned so loudly and it went on for about half an hour. My hands were grabbing his chest hair, his buttocks, his nipples and tried fucking in many ways, from taking me in his arms and fucking deeper as he walked to sitting on him face to face grabbing his hair and scratching on his back.

Then, he pulled out, took the condom off, and pushed me down, laid on me pushing his cock inside my mouth and took my clit inside his mouth. After a couple of minutes we both cummed and tasted each other at the peak.

He came back straight laid on me kissing ny lips, exchanged our tastes. And he grabbed me so close, we closed our eyes, completely trapped in that moment.

Later, we had a couple of glass of wine, some snacks, and slept there on him, naked all night.

The night that I desired
~Aparnah

I met him on a weekend. We were virtually connected from the last two years, I was really obsessed with him. He came, wearing a light color shirt and jeans, his eyes mirrored a kind of naughtiness, I smiled with mixed feelings. The feelings of hugging him, the feeling of kissing him right on his neck, to bury my face there and to cuddle and mumble.

I was on a black saree, in which he said, he wished to see me in. He came and sat on my opposite, his gaze fixed on me, I know something naughty, something hot, flying in his mind. “You just wanna stare at me and not even compliment how I look?”, he laughed. As soon as he took my hand, the waiter just popped in.

With hands crossed, feeling that small touch, we completed our dinner, talking about many things, we don't know about each other. We tried not to talk about the lust that glittered in that two pair of eyes, instead we immersed ourselves in the love we had.

We walked to the metro station, still holding the hands, talking a lot. It was around 11 when we reached in the station, " It's too late, let's book a cab, and I'll leave after dropping you ". In a wish, to spent some more time with him, I said, yes.

" The way you bite your lips, is really testing my level of self control, don't do it Appu, it's too tempting " he confessed it, instantly, while I was booking the cab and my fingers froze for a second. I can feel his breath as he was standing so close to me bending himself a bit as I was bit shorter than him, I looked up, into his eyes.

He held his hands on my lower waist, and as he pulled me closer, my hands went up and locked right under his head on the back of the neck. He took the phone and typed something " let's go to my room? " like with a question mark he stopped it and soon kissed on my lips as an answer without a second thought, I kissed him back.

It was so engaging, an intense, deep and wet kiss. His hands lowered down to grab my ass and he thrust his lower body to my lower body, the kiss which almost lasted bit long “ I know you don't like the idea of getting tied up, but.. ” he expressed. "Anything for you today." Stopping him, I completed it.

After an hour of car ride, with his kisses and teasings, where the driver felt so embarrassed, his hands trying to feel my warmth and me wishing to hide inside him, we reached there.

The room was so classy and cool, he pushed me to the bed, the same thing that I wanted, he took his shirt off. Seeing his bit hairy chest my eyes, glistened in lust.

He pushed himself onto me, smooching my lips and savouring it, as it got bit hard to breathe, broke the kiss and he stood up blinking an eye he went inside, took some clothes and tied me so tightly, like I can't escape, "I don't want you to" he whispered reading my mind.

He climbed over me to kiss and feel me everywhere. My pussy was already so wet, knowing the person I was texting for the last two years, in real. He unpinned my saree and took it off, and I was on a saree jacket and just an under skirt. From there he took my boobs out, loosing the jacket, pinching my nipples, he untied my skirts lace and lowered it.

He pinched my nipples hardly, and grabbed my tits in his hand. His tongue trailing from the cleavage reached my pussy and he was rubbing my clit with his thumb. Out of feeling him after the virtual sexes, with feeling of actual pleasure I was bouncing on the bed.

This went on for a while until I was panting for breath. And he untied me, commanding " took your panties off, kitten. "

He put me on the floor, on my knees. He tied my hands on back and my black silky hair was flying freely. He removed everything he was covered in. And, his cock was right at my nose and I sniffed it. He smiled smirky, looking at my breasts, hard dark brown nipples, and the curiosity in my eyes.

His cock kept touching my cheeks, ears, my nose. He even lifted my head to land my lips on his cock and to lick it. When he pulled me back and rubbed my nipples, I jerked a bit.

When he felt like my knees are getting numb, he gave me a cushion but spanked on my ass. He pressed into my asshole and took the finger and ordered " lick it " holding my chin, I licked it, so obediently, though looking into his eyes with an arrogance. All I could see was him, his hairy chest and a cock, the moment was so wild.

With both his hands, he held my face and put his cock in my mouth. Taking it completely in, I heard his voice, " Fuck bitch ", Even though he set the pace; I managed to catch up. Running my tongue all over it and sucking it like hell, his balls hit on me with a force as I sucked it and took it more deeper in and out. Later some minutes, his cock was covered and getting slippery with my saliva and it flowed through my chin. After a bit long blow job session, which we both immersed. He pulled out to cum huge loads on my face.

Soon I had a smirk. I licked and swallowed all. “hmm.." As soon as I started to say something he didn't let me complete it. He untied me " It's your time now. " He picked me up and my knees are already red and my hands are paining but I didn't feel any pain or I don't know if I started to find pleasure in the pain. He put some cream on my knees. He then cleaned my face

“I didn't expect a make-out session and ofcourse not to even get intimate with you. And now all I can think is your cock getting pressed inside me,... ” I was saying it but he pinned me on the wall, lifted my leg and widen it and pushed his tongue into it, slurping it he drunk my juices for a few minutes stood up and whispered " you don't know how high, I'm right now " he pulled a condom, put on his cock.

As he was gently rubbing on the pussy and , he whispered again in my ears, nibbling it, “ You know, I like your moans, and your hands and nails on me.” with a bite on my ears he thrusted his cock inside my pussy. We both moaned so loudly and it went on for about half an hour. My hands were grabbing his chest hair, his buttocks, his nipples and tried fucking in many ways, from taking me in his arms and fucking deeper as he walked to sitting on him face to face grabbing his hair and scratching on his back.

Then, he pulled out, took the condom off, and pushed me down, laid on me pushing his cock inside my mouth and took my clit inside his mouth. After a couple of minutes we both cummed and tasted each other at the peak.

He came back straight laid on me kissing ny lips, exchanged our tastes. And he grabbed me so close, we closed our eyes, completely trapped in that moment.

Later, we had a couple of glass of wine, some snacks, and slept there on him, naked all night.

ഇതൊക്ക എഴുതുമ്പോൾ മലയാളത്തിൽ എഴുതായിരുന്നു മാഷ്ക്ക്... വായിക്കാൻ കുറച്ചൂടെ സുഖമുണ്ടായേനെ.
എന്നാലും ഞാൻ മുഴുവൻ വായിച്ചൂട്ടാ. ആദ്യം ആയിട്ടാണ് ഞാൻ ഇത്ര വലിയ പോസ്റ്റ് മുഴുവൻ വായിക്കുന്നത്. :)

NB: വയലാർ എഴുതുമോ ഇതുപോലെ എന്ന comment അസൂയ കാരണം ഞാൻ മനഃപൂർവം ഒഴിവാക്കിയതാണ്.

The night that I desired
~Aparnah

മലയാളം പരിഭാഷ കിട്ടുവോ... ഇംഗ്ലീഷ് അറിയാഞ്ഞിട്ടല്ല... Imagine ചെയ്യാൻ പറ്റണില്ല.... ഡിക്ഷണറി കൂടി നോക്കണം ഇടയ്ക്കു

The night that I desired
~Aparnah

this is just wow. great imagination in your writing. but it seems he is a very experienced person right? his actions and his techniques shows an experienced hand.

The night that I desired
~Aparnah

Well..
Nice writing..
But some part was a Lil bit weak I felt...

Btw u r good like ur poems...

Keep writing

Well done:Like:

ഇതൊക്ക എഴുതുമ്പോൾ മലയാളത്തിൽ എഴുതായിരുന്നു മാഷ്ക്ക്... വായിക്കാൻ കുറച്ചൂടെ സുഖമുണ്ടായേനെ.
എന്നാലും ഞാൻ മുഴുവൻ വായിച്ചൂട്ടാ. ആദ്യം ആയിട്ടാണ് ഞാൻ ഇത്ര വലിയ പോസ്റ്റ് മുഴുവൻ വായിക്കുന്നത്. :)
മലയാളത്തിൽ എഴുതി കഴിഞ്ഞ കമ്പി കഥയാകും ലോ, ഇതൊരു കമ്പി കഥ അല്ലല്ലോ, by the way, മുഴുവൻ വായിച്ചതിന് ഒത്തിരി നന്ദി.

മലയാളം പരിഭാഷ കിട്ടുവോ
ഇല്ല, ജീവിതത്തിന് ഒരു പരിഭാഷ ഉണ്ടോ?

ഇംഗ്ലീഷ് അറിയാഞ്ഞിട്ടല്ല... Imagine ചെയ്യാൻ പറ്റണില്ല.... ഡിക്ഷണറി കൂടി നോക്കണം ഇടയ്ക്കു
Hehehe thank you.

മലയാളത്തിൽ എഴുതി കഴിഞ്ഞ കമ്പി കഥയാകും ലോ, ഇതൊരു കമ്പി കഥ അല്ലല്ലോ, by the way, മുഴുവൻ വായിച്ചതിന് ഒത്തിരി നന്ദി.

മലയാളത്തിൽ എഴുതിയാൽ കമ്പി കഥ ആണേൽ അതേ കഥ ഇംഗ്ലീഷിൽ എഴുതിയാൽ എന്താ പറയാ...? എനിക്ക് കൗതുകം കുറച്ചു കൂടുതൽ ആയോണ്ട് ചോദിക്കുന്നതാണ്.
:think:

മലയാളത്തിൽ എഴുതിയാൽ കമ്പി കഥ ആണേൽ അതേ കഥ ഇംഗ്ലീഷിൽ എഴുതിയാൽ എന്താ പറയാ...? എനിക്ക് കൗതുകം കുറച്ചു കൂടുതൽ ആയോണ്ട് ചോദിക്കുന്നതാണ്.
:think:
Some things convey more easily in english, ഇതൊരു confession ആണ്. And I don't think I know that much സാഹിത്യം to express my imagination so real

The night that I desired
~Aparnah

Its just wowww❤️❤️❤️The story captures the complexity of emotions involved in transitioning from a virtual relationship to a real-life encounter. The mix of nervousness, excitement, and desire is well-portrayed.❤️

The night that I desired
~Aparnah

You have written a compelling and passionate story that delves deep into the emotions and desires of the characters. The narrative is vivid, with detailed descriptions that bring each moment to life. The dialogue feels natural and adds authenticity to the interactions between the protagonists. The story balances intense physical passion with moments of tender intimacy, creating a captivating read. It's a skillfully crafted exploration of human connection and desire, making it a compelling choice for readers interested in sensual and emotionally rich narratives. Very well penned down. Hatts off dearo

You have written a compelling and passionate story that delves deep into the emotions and desires of the characters. The narrative is vivid, with detailed descriptions that bring each moment to life. The dialogue feels natural and adds authenticity to the interactions between the protagonists. The story balances intense physical passion with moments of tender intimacy, creating a captivating read. It's a skillfully crafted exploration of human connection and desire, making it a compelling choice for readers interested in sensual and emotionally rich narratives. Very well penned down. Hatts off dearo
Thank youuu❤️