• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Why ?

Why do Many imprison the people they love

I Believe mainly it's due to

INSECURITY
Is it really, I never came across like this.

First tell me what type of love it is? If you see a girl or talk to a girl and fall in love is not at all love, it is just attraction or infatuation on opposite gender and without knowing that feeling you are calling and fancying that is love.

Is it really, I never came across like this.

First tell me what type of love it is? If you see a girl or talk to a girl and fall in love is not at all love, it is just attraction or infatuation on opposite gender and without knowing that feeling you are calling and fancying that is love.

The love here I mentioned is general boy girl Love which every person goes through may be from teens

Yeah you're right even I know that's not love but that is not known at the early stage I guess so I just wanted to know the mind state knowing perceptions what they might have gone through

Why do Many imprison the people they love

I Believe mainly it's due to

INSECURITY
Imprison hmm is a word where we get locked ourselves in someone's life when it's love...

Love is a package of emotion, feels, freedom, right to speech, argue, discuss, understanding, happiness, warmth, security,comfort, trust, playful, joy ....

When insecurity takes space in that the just walk away from that space...u doesn't belong der...

Why love is always considered between like a boy and girl:Drunk::Dream1:.
What is exact definition of love !?

This question was only meant between boy and girl I want to be specific to only that portion

Just want to know the thought process

Btw in my view love is a feeling that's it

Last edited:
Imprison hmm is a word where we get locked ourselves in someone's life when it's love...

Love is a package of emotion, feels, freedom, right to speech, argue, discuss, understanding, happiness, warmth, security,comfort, trust, playful, joy ....

When insecurity takes space in that the just walk away from that space...u doesn't belong der...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Lemme note this down

Thought provoking enlightenment stuff for me in the morning

Couldn't agree more I got my answer thank you so much ♥️ Illusion

This question was only meant between boy and girl I want to be specific to only that portion

Just want to know the thought process

Btw in my view love is a feeling that's it
oh love is feeling. In my home ,my dog is also having more feelings with me. :Cwl: whenever I m going out ,he always ready for following me without any hesitation.

oh love is feeling. In my home ,my dog is also having more feelings with me. :Cwl: whenever I m going out ,he always ready for following me without any hesitation.

I too feel the same

Dogs love more than we imagine and expect

We might betray them but I feel they might not do.....

As you mentioned "he" I've a doubt if that's a female dog will it do the same I mean will it follow you without any hesitation haha

And also one more doubt if the dog (he) sees another dog(she) will it follow she or you
:giggle:

I too feel the same

Dogs love more than we imagine and expect

We might betray them but I feel they might not do.....

As you mentioned "he" I've a doubt if that's a female dog will it do the same I mean will it follow you without any hesitation haha

And also one more doubt if the dog (he) sees another dog(she) will it follow she or you
:giggle:
Female dog is also there in my neighbor house. She will also show lot of love towards me. She is very quick in showing love and I have to run faster because of that love :Cwl: :giggle:.otherwise I will get lot of bitting kisses from her mouth.:Cwl:
In our life also, always we need to ensure that what kind of feelings they are having against us. If we don't know .we will get sweet bits .

Last edited by a moderator:
But love is love :hearteyes: either sexy or horrible :Cwl: if we stuck in that.we need to accept and tolerate both love and feelings.:giggle: cutie pie ,I will take you to my neighbor house and I will show the real love for you:Cwl:
I don't wanna spoil my belly button by taking injections marks lol...

If so I can't seduce guys with my sexy belly button haha.. So am happy without dogs love :Cwl:

Female dog is also there in my neighbor house. She will also show lot of love towards me. She is very quick in showing love and I have to run faster because of that love :Cwl: :giggle:.otherwise I will get lot of bitting kisses from her mouth.:Cwl:

Oh is it because of your harmones for the gender female or the other way for dog
Or both haha

Get more so that everything is filled with those bites hahaha :Cwl: :rofl1:

Getting love bites is so romantic n sexy na haha but by dog is so horrible :Cwl:
I don't wanna spoil my belly button by taking injections marks lol...

If so I can't seduce guys with my sexy belly button haha.. So am happy without dogs love :Cwl:

Haha I love doggy style but not with dog lol :Cwl:

You don't want from dog right fine

Lemme be your dog then love bites will be so romantic n sexy

:Cwl:

No matter how your belly button looks it's like bliss will ANYONE ignore that haha :rofl1:

Btw you love doggy even I too but

No comments for now regarding that :giggle:

I think it is a prison of possessiveness

Love gives naught but itself and takes naught but from itself, love possesses not nor would it be possessed: For love is sufficient unto love,” wrote Kahlil Gibran in his book The Prophet. However, many a time, our love for someone could easily incline towards possessiveness. In our relationships–romantic or non-romantic–we may have inadvertently suffocated the other person by intruding his/her personal space. Or we may have felt stifled and controlled by others in a similar way.

According to clinical psychologist Tishya Mahindru Shahani, we often get carried away by emotions caused by a deluge of hormones. We start feeling vulnerable, and therefore, as a self-defense mechanism, we look for ways to prevent getting hurt. “The wish to possess arises because of an illusion that if we display ownership of our loved ones, we would be able to prevent the other person from distancing themselves,” she explains.

Of course, it never works that way. We cannot control the way people choose to express themselves in a relationship. An old saying goes ‘The more we try to hold sand in our fist, the more it slips out.’ Similarly, when we exert control over our loved ones out of our own insecurities, we only end up pushing them away.