• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Why men love boobs

Coz balls are good to play with for both kids and for grown up kids?or else we love dairy stuff much?

Ohh feeling pity for hips/ass if they feel anytime to be left out and preffered over boobs,Hence i don’t discriminate.
I equally like both , be it Apple bottoms or milky pouchs(even with no milks).

Coz balls are good to play with for both kids and for grown up kids?or else we love dairy stuff much?

Ohh feeling pity for hips/ass if they feel anytime to be left out and preffered over boobs,Hence i don’t discriminate.
I equally like both , be it Apple bottoms or milky pouchs(even with no milks).
U want xxxl size on everything I know lol

Wanna know the answer here it is...

These thoughts were not intend to hurt anybody.....

1) Men don't show body evolution physically visible... But women do... Which is much more exposed day by day...

2) When we were baby... We fed on breast... and once we get our mind (when we feel our liveliness)... U are restricted... Like everywhere u see they were covered...

3) Boobs are so soft... Shaggy.. warm.... Porky... Visually apealing but hidden.... physically arousing but never allowed to touch.. like a treasure protected by guards.. as a men with flooded testosterone.. will get attracted to feel it with our skin... Stare at it like gulob jamun..(lol).. :p

4) men never get to play with their own boobies... That is why... We... :holiday:

5) Women love to get it touched and men are hypnotised to make her feel better mentally and physically.. it is a kind of make her high (her face expressions and her mind reaching heaven) when it comes to couple... Kinda awkward if it is a stranger.. depends on the mindset of a gal..

6) we r educated much in social media.. about sex and body parts than it was 15 years before.. i could say...

7) and Men were taught to play with balls.. even from the beginnng in every schools... ( Very bad ra raaja):bandid:

....End of the line...