• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

WHY ISN'T LOVE ENOUGH..

Hannah

Favoured Frenzy
Sometimes love is not enough..!
Why? still trying to figure it out.The circumstances?
Maybe the make it hard for love blossom, bt love should be a different category..

Love is nothing you can change or stop , however we all treat him like we can..Love doesn't change and if it is the right person it will not stop..
So why? Why isn't it enough?
Why can't two people that love each other be together?
Because one of them is going to do a mistake? May be they will or maybe the will not , you only know that when you try..

We all learn the we should try and fall than stay still so why can't we do it?
Why do we protect everything as much ? To not get hurt ?
If they love each other they will get hurt by only not being together so what's the difference? The size of the pain ?
Maybe...But if you truly love someone why would you even consider to do something that will you hurt them ?

AND in consequence will hurt you as well ? If I have to be honest I don't know anything but does anyone..?

Love is an hard and harsh matter , we all want it but when it ends we all want it to have never happened..However ,that will be a time that you accept everything and that person is now a memory, that means that they were not your person and when you find them you don't want to let them go and they will never be just a memory, for both..

So we are back at the begging, why isn't love enough??

I TRULY AND DEEPLY HOPE THAT FOR ME IT WILL BE ENOUGH..!!!!
:brokenheart:

So many scholars died trying to figure out the meaning of that four letter word instead of be in that moment and enjoy without thinking anything but just the pure magic. Now please - don’t break your head trying to decipher it.

Maybe the make it hard for love blossom, bt love should be a different category..

Love is nothing you can change or stop , however we all treat him like we can..Love doesn't change and if it is the right person it will not stop..
Because one of them is going to do a mistake? May be they will or maybe the will not , you only know that when you try..

If they love each other they will get hurt by only not being together so what's the difference? The size of the pain ?
Maybe...But if you truly love someone why would you even consider to do something that will you hurt them ?

AND in consequence will hurt you as well ? If I have to be honest I don't know anything but does anyone..?

Love is an hard and harsh matter , we all want it but when it ends we all want it to have never happened..However ,that will be a time that you accept everything and that person is now a memory, that means that they were not your person and when you find them you don't want to let them go and they will never be just a memory, for both..

Love is a beautiful. I feel love is the most powerful source on earth. If someone can remove love from a human heart, our life will be lifeless. As humans we are meant to love and be loved.
You can have love in your heart when you see a bird chirping on the tree or seeing a kid smile or the way you feel for someone we love.

When they say “to love is to suffer”, is because to love someone and not having that ‘someone’ love you back can be the most challenging thing. It can make us question ourselves.
“Am I not good enough?”,
“What is wrong with me?”.
Somehow we all want to be accepted and love and not having the love back from the person can be sometimes disheartening. But in the end we need to understand that everyone has different taste but that doesn’t mean that we don’t taste good (pun not intended).❤️❤️❤️

To live is to love.
To love is to live.
(-libba bray)
One thing i know,
Without love a person will see the world full of bitterness
With love, a person will picture the world full of betterness.
Love lives within you
Love is you.
Love relies on you.
Love ignites inside of you.
Knock love, awaken love.
Love awaits no one, but you

Love love loveeeeee~ ❤️_❤️

Meaning of love is different to everyone & also person to person