• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.
Andharu pulihora Raja le... Yevaru leru Ani adugu appudu konchem easy avvudhi shortlist cheyadam... Yevaru kanipincharu gaani andharitho mix chesthune vuntaru malli nenu loyal nenu single nenu bongu antu sollu cheptharu
Ledu abba konta mandi innocents unnaru

Pulihora Raja ki nu, pelli cheskoni bharyalani maintain cheyyadam lo chala difference undi, it's a irrelevant title given to the thread! Anyways let the drama continue, and lets see others opinions also, who's got the rizz in Telugu room! According to me I'd say hmm @jaxon, he's the guy who gets most of the pings on wall when he's present, share your thoughts and your favourite pulihora Raja's of our room!

Agreed :fingercross:
Pulihora Raja ki nu, pelli cheskoni bharyalani maintain cheyyadam lo chala difference undi, it's a irrelevant title given to the thread! Anyways let the drama continue, and lets see others opinions also, who's got the rizz in Telugu room! According to me I'd say hmm @jaxon, he's the guy who gets most of the pings on wall when he's present, share your thoughts and your favourite pulihora Raja's of our room!

Jaxon pulihora Raja Ani cheppanu.. thanaku following yekkuva Ani maathram cheptha...
So what's ur opinion only him? Or someone else tho?

Pulihora Raja ki nu, pelli cheskoni bharyalani maintain cheyyadam lo chala difference undi, it's an irrelevant title given to the thread! Anyways let the drama continue, and lets see others opinions also, who's got the rizz in Telugu room! According to me I'd say hmm @jaxon, he's the guy who gets most of the pings on wall when he's present, share your thoughts and your favourite pulihora Raja's of our room!
lol he is introvert :Cwl::Cwl:he gets because of introvert not pulihora rajaaaa

:think1: Ahhh!! Manaki antha scene undha

1000122426.gif