• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Who is your Zozo Forum teacher?

Somaiya Karn

Quodophile of ZoZo
Staff member
Senior's
Posting Freak
I have joined the forum because of @VAMC , he asked me to join because, this is the time when I was going for a break and I have decided to delete the zozo chat room id, he asked me to create a forum id. . Suggested, and said that it will always be there whenever you come back to the forum, ....And my forum teacher is @Tejaa he told me how to post thread.... First @Humsafar veerr jii was the first to welcome me on the forum..

Who is your forum teacher, who suggested you to join the forum, who welcomed you???????????

I have joined the forum because of @VAMC , he asked me to join because, this is the time when I was going for a break and I have decided to delete the zozo chat room id, he asked me to create a forum id. . Suggested, and said that it will always be there whenever you come back to the forum, ....And my forum teacher is @Tejaa he told me how to post thread.... First @Humsafar veerr jii was the first to welcome me on the forum..

Who is your forum teacher, who suggested you to join the forum, who welcomed you???????????
I Wasn't Invited To Join The Forum By Anyone :( , So I Joined On My Own. Just Sharing A Story In Short About My Journey. I Came To The Chatroom In 2016-2017 And Created A Forum Account In 2018, Which Is Still Active [ @YAMRAJ ]. Then I Took A Break In 2019 Due To College And I Never Thought I Would Return Here . But Again Returned To Zozo Last Year And I Registered A New ID On The Forum And Chatroom.

:Laugh1:

When I first joined zozo chat rooms basically, I started browsing the various tabs that were there on the site. That's when I came across forum and decided to give it a shot. I registered but lay dormant for sometime. As it is I only log in at nights mostly after work. But as I started exploring the forum I realized it was an interesting place to meet and greet and exchange ideas and thought's with people. So I guess I am self taught here. I would like to add one more thing before I conclude my statement which is that even though I still consider this as all virtual yet I have managed to meet some wonderful human beings here, which was primarily my purpose. I am an introvert by nature mostly but at the same time I like people who have a good intellect. :)

Iam the HERO & Iam the VILLAN (ANTI-HERO).
Iam the TEACHER & Iam the STUDENT
I suggest my self and join my self....