• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Who is Your Life Partner ✨✨✨

Who is Your Life Partner???

A. Mom
B. Dad
C. Wife
D. Husband
E. Son
F. Daughter
G. Friends
Or
someone

?????????

@Radheyy @Vanadhi @Jivantika
:Like:

Your real life partner is Your Body. Once your body stops responding no one is with you. You and your body stay together from Birth till Death. What you do to your body is your responsibility and that will come back to You. The more you care for your body, the more your body will care for You. What you eat, What you do for being Fit, How u deal with stress, How much rest you give to it. Will decide how your body gonna respond.

Remember your body is the only permanent address where You live. Your body is your asset/ liability, which no one else can share. Your body is your responsibility. Because, You are the real life partner. Be Fit forever, Take care of urself, Money comes & goes, Relatives &Friends are not permanent. Remember, No one can help your body other than you.

Pranayama for Lungs
Meditation for Mind
Yogaasanas for Body
Walking for Heart
Good food for intestines
Good thoughts for Soul
Good Karma for World

@Lollipop♥️❤ @Shyam @Sooriyan @PulliRraja @Marcus @BadBoyV2 @Elamaran @raghul29 @Henna Jazz❤️ @ROCKY KGF @SACHIN @Amaya_Mazhaiyea ❤️ @Purple Pearl @PaalKozhukattai @Paapu @Nilaani @Nila @Sekziii KuyiL @MermaidVibes @Cheeky kanmani❤️ @Mithi @Illusion @KIARA @SanYogita @Amirtha @Selenophile @Juliet @ASMITHA ACHU @Devil_Princess @Januu @Aishu @Nithya chennai @Saraa @Valentia @Vanadhi @raghul29 @Itsme_Anu @Anikaa @Vyshnavi @Melissaa @Ziva
@Anikaa @Somaiya Karn @MithrA07 @Sherin97

@Radheyy @Vanadhi @Jivantika
:Like:

Your real life partner is Your Body. Once your body stops responding no one is with you. You and your body stay together from Birth till Death. What you do to your body is your responsibility and that will come back to You. The more you care for your body, the more your body will care for You. What you eat, What you do for being Fit, How u deal with stress, How much rest you give to it. Will decide how your body gonna respond.

Remember your body is the only permanent address where You live. Your body is your asset/ liability, which no one else can share. Your body is your responsibility. Because, You are the real life partner. Be Fit forever, Take care of urself, Money comes & goes, Relatives &Friends are not permanent. Remember, No one can help your body other than you.

Pranayama for Lungs
Meditation for Mind
Yogaasanas for Body
Walking for Heart
Good food for intestines
Good thoughts for Soul
Good Karma for World

@Lollipop♥️❤ @Shyam @Sooriyan @PulliRraja @Marcus @BadBoyV2 @Elamaran @raghul29 @Henna Jazz❤️ @ROCKY KGF @SACHIN @Amaya_Mazhaiyea ❤️ @Purple Pearl @PaalKozhukattai @Paapu @Nilaani @Nila @Sekziii KuyiL @MermaidVibes @Cheeky kanmani❤️ @Mithi @Illusion @KIARA @SanYogita @Amirtha @Selenophile @Juliet @ASMITHA ACHU @Devil_Princess @Januu @Aishu @Nithya chennai @Saraa @Valentia @Vanadhi @raghul29 @Itsme_Anu @Anikaa @Vyshnavi @Melissaa @Ziva
@Anikaa @Somaiya Karn @MithrA07 @Sherin97
Vera level...you are the only person who have rights to live in mars

This guy the hottest and youngest sports entertainer of this generation. Waw his muscles his body, uffff.. Just hot and sexy is not enough to say. If this comes to me and say hey maaya lets go, then I reply in only action... Waw one date, one Ni8, one bed, one blanket, his 1in my 1...uffff. Austin Theory let's

(@Illusion don't cry, I ignored roman for u but u cheated, so I choosen
1670413259212.jpg

Trick question. Maybe parents or kids. Cannot get rid of them since they are blood relation. They are for life whether we like it or not but I won't call them partner. I wish it was a husband or lover or friend, but cannot be sure of anyone these days....

:relieved: it's hard, actually thinking do i really need a partner???

maybe now am living a happy life, let's enjoy each and every moment