• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Who Is More Sexually Active: Male Or Female?

subsar

Want to touch the Moon
Senior's
Chat Pro User
Are men more sexually active than women? Men generally have a higher sex drive, but that doesn’t necessarily mean they’re having more sex.

More males report that they want to have sex more often than females, but recent data suggests women might be having sex more often.

Here’s a look at the numbers.

• When asked if they wished they had more or less sex with their partner, participants in one survey responded in the following ways:
    • Male
      • “I wish my partner and I had sex more often” – 34%
      • “I am happy with the amount of sex my partner and I have” – 37%
      • “I wish my partner and I had sex less often” – 7%
      • “Don’t know” – 8%
      • “Prefer not to say” – 14%
    • Female
      • “I wish my partner and I had sex more often” – 23%
      • “I am happy with the amount of sex my partner and I have” – 40%
      • “I wish my partner and I had sex less often” – 4%
      • “Don’t know” – 9%
      • “Prefer not to say” – 23%
1672905988017.png
1672906045840.png
1672906277110.png
1672906342904.png

1672906394444.png

What’s Considered A High Or Low Sex Drive?​

Fluctuating sex drive is normal, and there are many reasons it can change. The primary indicator of a low or high sex drive is that it impacts your life in ways you don’t feel like you have control over.

Here are the medical symptoms associated with high and low libido.

• High libido is characterized in the following ways: (Very Well Health, 2020)1
    • Your sexual activity begins to impact your life, relationships, health, and work.
    • Sexual desire takes over your thoughts and behavior.
    • You use sex to cope with mental challenges such as depression or anxiety.
    • Your relationships are at risk due to your high sexual appetite.
    • You feel empty or unfulfilled after having sex.
  • Low libido is characterized in the following ways: (Very Well Health, 2020)1
    • Loss of desire for a partner.
    • Disinterest in masturbation.
    • Few or no sexual fantasies.
    • Stress or concern about a lack of interest in sex.

Are men more sexually active than women? Men generally have a higher sex drive, but that doesn’t necessarily mean they’re having more sex.

More males report that they want to have sex more often than females, but recent data suggests women might be having sex more often.

Here’s a look at the numbers.

• When asked if they wished they had more or less sex with their partner, participants in one survey responded in the following ways:
    • Male
      • “I wish my partner and I had sex more often” – 34%
      • “I am happy with the amount of sex my partner and I have” – 37%
      • “I wish my partner and I had sex less often” – 7%
      • “Don’t know” – 8%
      • “Prefer not to say” – 14%
    • Female
      • “I wish my partner and I had sex more often” – 23%
      • “I am happy with the amount of sex my partner and I have” – 40%
      • “I wish my partner and I had sex less often” – 4%
      • “Don’t know” – 9%
      • “Prefer not to say” – 23%
View attachment 102965
View attachment 102966
View attachment 102967
View attachment 102968

View attachment 102969

What’s Considered A High Or Low Sex Drive?​

Fluctuating sex drive is normal, and there are many reasons it can change. The primary indicator of a low or high sex drive is that it impacts your life in ways you don’t feel like you have control over.

Here are the medical symptoms associated with high and low libido.

• High libido is characterized in the following ways: (Very Well Health, 2020)1
    • Your sexual activity begins to impact your life, relationships, health, and work.
    • Sexual desire takes over your thoughts and behavior.
    • You use sex to cope with mental challenges such as depression or anxiety.
    • Your relationships are at risk due to your high sexual appetite.
    • You feel empty or unfulfilled after having sex.
  • Low libido is characterized in the following ways: (Very Well Health, 2020)1
    • Loss of desire for a partner.
    • Disinterest in masturbation.
    • Few or no sexual fantasies.
    • Stress or concern about a lack of interest in sex.
Guest id of zozo

I agree..mens have sex mind all time at old ages too..girls have sex mind sometimes...mens get satisfy for one times during sex.girls get satisfy one or two times mostly..here mens are poor in sex..in sex mind mens have more than girls

Do men REALLY think about sex more than women?​

Sexual stereotypes die hard​

There are a number of urban myths about sexuality that refuse to die. One such myth is that men think about sex every seven seconds, which would be a whopping 8,000 times for each 16-hour day that a guy is awake. The other myth is that men think about sex way more often than women do. Fortunately, a researcher whose work you can trust—Terri Fisher from Ohio State University—recently published a study in the Journal of Sex Research that runs a stake through the heart of this sexual stereotyping.

The 18- to 25-year-old males in the Fisher study tended to think about sex once an hour, or less than 19 times a day, although the frequency varied considerably. According to the authors, "young men appear to spend only a brief fraction of their day involved with sexually related cognitions."
The women in Fisher's study tended to think about sex once every two hours, with a large variation in frequency as well. And regardless of gender, 18- to 25-year-olds think about food and sleep as often as they think about sex.

The researchers found that the more discomfort a woman feels with her own sexuality, the less likely she will report having sexual thoughts. The same is true when women believe they are not supposed to be as interested in sex as men. So it is these two factors, rather than her gender, that determines how often a woman will either think about sex or will inform researchers that she is thinking about sex.

It's important to keep in mind that a person's thoughts about sex can range from a momentary sexual attraction or wondering what someone might look like naked to a full-on sexual fantasy that may or may not include masturbation. The Fisher et al. study did not distinguish between brief and fleeting sexual thoughts or thoughts that are complex and elaborate.

It did not explore whether men are quicker than women to experience need states such as sleep, hunger, and sex, or if they are simply more apt to report them, or both. It did not explore whether women actually think about sex less often, or are reluctant to report they have been thinking about sex. And it did not explore gender differences in older age groups.

These are all issues for future study—hopefully by Fisher and her colleagues, who seem to have a better grasp than most about the complexities involved.