• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

White Torture

Do stay with me in bed and slowly but surely u can see the petals of those white roses and even the room is radiating with all the colours the white torture has been holding onto.
For one last time, one last glance into the eyes of the beloved can make all the sorrows fade away in an instant comfort :Dream1:
Only white torture wld hv been ther. Nthng will happen fr sure.
If yu really wnt to see the glimpses of colorful butterflies and feel the emotions they cnvy : Please do, The doors r not clsed yt. Yu hv enugh tym to flee out.:Cwl:
Otherwise , frgt yur choices and go fr yur ultimate destny, with me on par.

Only white torture wld hv been ther. Nthng will happen fr sure.
If yu really wnt to see the glimpses of colorful butterflies and feel the emotions they cnvy : Please do, The doors r not clsed yt. Yu hv enugh tym to flee out.:Cwl:
Otherwise , frgt yur choices and go fr yur ultimate destny, with me on par.
I dnt mind u torturing me... ;) talking to u itself is kind of a torture anyways :p