• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

When Lyrics Hits Different

Iyyoo vendayeee... Purinjidatholam mathi View attachment 140298
എന്നാൽ മാഷ് പുരിഞ്ചത് അല്ല കവി ഉദ്ദേശിച്ചത്. കവി ഭാവനയിൽ അത് ശ്രീ കൃഷ്ണനും രാധയും ആണ്. ശ്രീകൃഷ്ണന്റെ ഓടകുഴലിൽ രാധ ചുംബിച്ചു എന്നാണ്‌. അല്ലാതെ വേറെ ഒന്നുമല്ല.
Anyway I liked the way you thought. You naughty girl... And you know... I like naughty girls than good girls. I agree that good girls may go to heaven, but naughty girls make you feel like heaven. So we are good to go...

:tso::hearteyes:

Last edited:
എന്നാൽ മാഷ് പുരിഞ്ചത് അല്ല കവി ഉദ്ദേശിച്ചത്. കവി ഭാവനയിൽ അത് ശ്രീ കൃഷ്ണനും രാധയും ആണ്. ശ്രീകൃഷ്ണന്റെ ഓടകുഴലിൽ രാധ ചുംബിച്ചു എന്നാണ്‌. അല്ലാതെ വേറെ ഒന്നുമല്ല.
Anyway I liked the way you thought. You naughty girl... And you know... I like naughty girls than good girls. I agree that good girls may go to heaven, but naughty girls make you feel like heaven. So we are good to go...

:tso::hearteyes:
Njn eangane aa think cheythenn paranjo apoppa