• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

What kind of qualities you want in your partner ??

Choudhary_

Wellknown Ace
My question is for those who says I want this type of partner I want this type... So I want to know a perfect reply of my question. What qualities do you want in your partner ?? Special qualities only I get bored of hearing loyal, lovely,funny, caring, romantic , protective , possesive NO NO NO these qualities become old bring some new ones. I have answer of my question I'll also tell you but first you tell me what kind of you want ?? Don't go on face beauty. Everyone is beautiful in this world who exist some are by face and some are by inner beauty so don't include such creepy points of beauty related.

My question is for those who says I want this type of partner I want this type... So I want to know a perfect reply of my question. What qualities do you want in your partner ?? Special qualities only I get bored of hearing loyal, lovely,funny, caring, romantic , protective , possesive NO NO NO these qualities become old bring some new ones. I have answer of my question I'll also tell you but first you tell me what kind of you want ?? Don't go on face beauty. Everyone is beautiful in this world who exist some are by face and some are by inner beauty so don't include such creepy points of beauty related.
loyality is must in any relationship

I want a partner who listens to me. I want a partner who can calm me down when I'm angry, because suddenly sometimes my anger mood high that time I'm out of control.I am a girl who notices small things in my partner's behavior and those things will definitely hurt me, so I want him to realize that if any of his behavior hurts me, then he should Change it.I am a very possessive girl, I would hope that he will respect my possessiveness...
images (19).jpeg

I promise him that my behavior will never hurt him, I will do always that will not only make him happy but his family will also be happy.

I want a partner who listens to me. I want a partner who can calm me down when I'm angry, because suddenly sometimes my anger mood high that time I'm out of control.I am a girl who notices small things in my partner's behavior and those things will definitely hurt me, so I want him to realize that if any of his behavior hurts me, then he should Change it.I am a very possessive girl, I would hope that he will respect my possessiveness...
View attachment 269116

I promise him that my behavior will never hurt him, I will do always that will not only make him happy but his family will also be happy.
Wow very nice well choosen qualities you can choose more like he wash dishes clothes may give you body massage :blush:

Intellect, capacity to adjust to new environments, conditions, or factors, etc rationality, curiosity, creativity,ability to be resilient, skills like singing, painting or writing, empathy, keen interest in learning new things and books, emotional intelligence apart from kind heart and loyalty :Cwl:

View attachment 269116

:inlove:nice captain.....

View attachment 269116

:hearteyes: I'm here don't worry

Intellect, capacity to adjust to new environments, conditions, or factors, etc rationality, curiosity, creativity,ability to be resilient, skills like singing, painting or writing, empathy, keen interest in learning new things and books, emotional intelligence apart from kind heart and loyalty :Cwl:
:Drunk::oops:very amazing nice wording but by these things your life will not run only love is not necessity of partners many more things are left

:Drunk::oops:very amazing nice wording but by these things your life will not run only love is not necessity of partners many more things are left
These qualities are important if someone wants to stay with me. I always want to be with someone better than me. Love ka toh kya hai ho hi jata hai :Cwl:and one more thing to add to the list is ambition and respect..

Emotional maturity, mutual trust and respect, friendship, physical attraction, and clear communication.
*A_AICS