• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

What is friendships?

Maayaa ❤️

♡♡ Kayalvizhi ~~ K ♡♡
Posting Freak
What is virtual friendship basically ??

Treating your friend according to your mood ? and expect them to understand your mood with telling.

Turn them into a puppet and control them as what you want them to be ?
by saying I am just concern and worried about your well being.

Getting annoyed and yelling at them when you dont find what they say or do impressed you ?
you know nothing I am just correting you.

Look for them only when you need ?
i am always there for you stays as words

Basiccaly what is virtual friendship in your eyes?? Sometimes people cant see the difference between hurting them and loving them..

Treating your friend according to your mood ? and expect them to understand your mood with telling.

Getting annoyed and yelling at them when you dont find what they say or do impressed you ?

Basiccaly what is virtual friendship in your eyes?? Sometimes people cant see the difference between hurting them and loving them..
I think you are in a wrong virtual friend relationship , it it is so , i advice you to move away frm it
Virtual or real , watever it may be, friends and friendship will always care for each other , sometimes irritate you, sometimes try to give suggestion or sometime kick u out mischiefly , but not commanding or demanding on other person it's not friendship it's just showing the dominance ship not more than that

True frndship doesn't give u hurt

On the contrary - I believe - it’s the other way round ! Which is - come what May - stay with the person you feel special - indeed it is .

I think you are in a wrong virtual friend relationship , it it is so , i advice you to move away frm it
Virtual or real , watever it may be, friends and friendship will always care for each other , sometimes irritate you, sometimes try to give suggestion or sometime kick u out mischiefly , but not commanding or demanding on other person it's not friendship it's just showing the dominance ship not more than that
Thats so true.. Choosing a wrong person to be friend with leads to something else

Efforts need frm both side... If one is turning u into a puppy thn don't i would like to say come out frm it