• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Unuttered words..

Day_Dreamer

Favoured Frenzy
To,
Ms. Baez @Tiktiki

"On some solitary nights she sits with her perfectly roasted espresso,lending me the tune of her anguish. My cadence goes to the celestial cardle of Dylan'ic brume and codifies itself among the constellation of dreams. Smokes serve as preparatory melodies,. A soul awaits for inevitable jump into the valley of thumping dreams..

Who knows when the chains will be broken?
When will the fishermen return on eventide?

And the last glimmer of hopes and dreams will shatter us apart.. till then.. my melody-less odes and unuttered arts will be hovering 'round you.."

IMG_20230928_005352.jpg

By,,

Mr. Dylan

To,
Ms. Baez @Tiktiki

"On some solitary nights she sits with her perfectly roasted espresso,lending me the tune of her anguish. My cadence goes to the celestial cardle of Dylan'ic brume and codifies itself among the constellation of dreams. Smokes serve as preparatory melodies,. A soul awaits for inevitable jump into the valley of thumping dreams..

And the last glimmer of hopes and dreams will shatter us apart.. till then.. my melody-less odes and unuttered arts will be hovering 'round you.."

View attachment 168862

By,,

Mr. Dylan
Awesome my bro .. ..pls like my every threads, comments and profile uploads.

To,
Ms. Baez @Tiktiki

View attachment 168862

By,,

Mr. Dylan
U left me here all alone amidst strangers....not cool eh!