• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

UNPOPULAR OPINION

Tongue tornado

Epic Legend
Chat Pro User
We all have seen atleast one movie where we can't justify the hate that it gets from the majority. What is that movie for you which you liked but most of the people seem to hate it?

For me, it's Green Lantern. The story was good and the VFX and the costume felt very decent. Not worth the hate that it got.

We all have seen atleast one movie where we can't justify the hate that it gets from the majority. What is that movie for you which you liked but most of the people seem to hate it?

For me, it's Green Lantern. The story was good and the VFX and the costume felt very decent. Not worth the hate that it got.
I don't know why I want to watch this movie again and again, but when I see its IMDB rating, my heart breaks and I don't want to watch it. Otherwise, I like the hero of this movie very much. That gave many very good movies.
images (17).jpeg
images (21).jpeg
MV5BOWM0YWMwMDQtMjE5NS00ZTIwLWE1NWEtODViMWZjMWI2OTU3XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTEyMjM2NDc2._V1_.jpg