• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Unfiltered Reflections

Dakshinq

♥‿♥ ℰℒᗩℛᗩ ۝匕 乙o乙o♥‿♥
VIP
Senior's
Posting Freak
You may find this thread as a chemistry text with no relations between two paragraphs or even two lines. But this is purely from my heart, so I hope you would listen to this!

Look ZoZo mates, let’s get real for a moment.
Can the people please stop judging women for wearing makeup or being independent or doing whatever else they choose or even respecting others? It’s 2024, and if you’re still clinging to the notion that a swipe of lipstick is a sign of insecurity or vanity, if she respects others then she is easy to be tamed, then you might as well be wearing a time-traveling monocle. Women putting on makeup isn’t some existential crisis or cry for help; it’s simply a personal choice, like choosing what flavor of ice cream you want. It’s about expression, confidence, and yes, sometimes fun. So next time you see someone with perfectly winged eyeliner or a bold lipstick being independent or who do whatever stuff they want, try celebrating their individuality instead of making it a punchline in your outdated joke book. Because honestly, if you’re still judging someone’s worth based on their lipstick shade, you’re the one stuck in the past. Also, remember
if you, me or anyone says NO, then it is a full sentence. NO PLEADING AND NO DAMN THINGS. DOORS CLOSED!
10 Matte Lipsticks That Don't Leave Your Lips Drier Than the Sahara.jpg

Respect_ What is it, types, examples, learn and teach respect.jpg

Let’s clear up a little misunderstanding, shall we? Just because a woman chooses to be respectful and polite doesn’t mean she’s signing up for any kind of compromise or letting anyone push their limits. It’s fascinating how some folks equate grace with weakness, as if being decent automatically means you’re a pushover. Respectfulness and strength aren’t mutually exclusive—they’re a combo deal. So, the next time you encounter someone who’s kind and respectful, don’t assume it’s an invitation for you to overstep or take liberties. Instead, recognize it for what it is: a sign of true strength and confidence. And if that concept is too complex, maybe it’s time to rethink your own outdated notions.
10 Problemas que sufre toda chica atractiva.gif

AND IF A WOMAN IS HERE, IT IS HER DECISION, IT DOESNOT MEAN SHE IS A HARLOT OR SHE MAY DO WHATEVER HELL YOU DESIRE. ALWAYS MIND THAT DEARS!
Respect Gif - IceGif.gif
When women don our makeup, it is not a sign of frailty, but rather a bold declaration of our independence and strength. This artifice, far from being a weakness, serves as our emblem of self-assurance and sovereignty. Each brushstroke, each shade, is not merely a cosmetic choice but a profound expression of our inner fortitude and individuality. We craft our appearance not to mask our true selves but to reveal our strength and self-reliance. In the delicate application of color and contour, we present to the world a visage of determination and resilience. Thus, our makeup becomes more than adornment; it is a testament to our autonomy and a celebration of the power we wield. Let no one mistake this display for anything less than a reflection of our bold spirit. For in every hue we choose, we assert our independence and declare that our strength is not hidden beneath layers, but rather, is boldly and beautifully showcased.
Make-up-Artists verraten_ Mit diesen Tricks frischt ihr das Make-up richtig auf.jpg

So again, I repeat! Try to be bold and try to grow from your timid and prejudicated mind ............. Have a happy day!

-Elara:heart1:

Attachments

• Respect_ What is it, types, examples, learn and teach respect.jpg
    Respect_ What is it, types, examples, learn and teach respect.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
You may find this thread as a chemistry text with no relations between two paragraphs or even two lines. But this is purely from my heart, so I hope you would listen to this!

Look ZoZo mates, let’s get real for a moment.
Can the people please stop judging women for wearing makeup or being independent or doing whatever else they choose or even respecting others? It’s 2024, and if you’re still clinging to the notion that a swipe of lipstick is a sign of insecurity or vanity, if she respects others then she is easy to be tamed, then you might as well be wearing a time-traveling monocle. Women putting on makeup isn’t some existential crisis or cry for help; it’s simply a personal choice, like choosing what flavor of ice cream you want. It’s about expression, confidence, and yes, sometimes fun. So next time you see someone with perfectly winged eyeliner or a bold lipstick being independent or who do whatever stuff they want, try celebrating their individuality instead of making it a punchline in your outdated joke book. Because honestly, if you’re still judging someone’s worth based on their lipstick shade, you’re the one stuck in the past. Also, remember
if you, me or anyone says NO, then it is a full sentence. NO PLEADING AND NO DAMN THINGS. DOORS CLOSED!
View attachment 262263
View attachment 262268

Let’s clear up a little misunderstanding, shall we? Just because a woman chooses to be respectful and polite doesn’t mean she’s signing up for any kind of compromise or letting anyone push their limits. It’s fascinating how some folks equate grace with weakness, as if being decent automatically means you’re a pushover. Respectfulness and strength aren’t mutually exclusive—they’re a combo deal. So, the next time you encounter someone who’s kind and respectful, don’t assume it’s an invitation for you to overstep or take liberties. Instead, recognize it for what it is: a sign of true strength and confidence. And if that concept is too complex, maybe it’s time to rethink your own outdated notions.
View attachment 262265

View attachment 262262
When women don our makeup, it is not a sign of frailty, but rather a bold declaration of our independence and strength. This artifice, far from being a weakness, serves as our emblem of self-assurance and sovereignty. Each brushstroke, each shade, is not merely a cosmetic choice but a profound expression of our inner fortitude and individuality. We craft our appearance not to mask our true selves but to reveal our strength and self-reliance. In the delicate application of color and contour, we present to the world a visage of determination and resilience. Thus, our makeup becomes more than adornment; it is a testament to our autonomy and a celebration of the power we wield. Let no one mistake this display for anything less than a reflection of our bold spirit. For in every hue we choose, we assert our independence and declare that our strength is not hidden beneath layers, but rather, is boldly and beautifully showcased.
View attachment 262264

So again, I repeat! Try to be bold and try to grow from your timid and prejudicated mind ............. Have a happy day!

-Elara:heart1:
Respect is a two-way street, if you want to get it, you've got to give it n I think Everyone should be respected as an individual, However It was very beautiful Along with the pic of Lips with lipstick
:heart1: :rofl1:

In quiet woods and in busy towns,
Respect is earned, a trust that's slow to grow.
If in your path you find no warm embrace,

Then walk away with dignity in tow.

Laddooi..u just nailed it!

Who is Elara ..btw?

Hmm judgement...
This society is so relentlessly judgmental.

It’s not just about makeup or hair—it’s about body shaming, the clothes we wear, and how every little thing gets judged .. ofcourse in the real world !

When it comes to virtual..

When two women have a friendly conversation, people often label them as lesbians... lol

If you miss tagging someone just once, your closest friend may judge you as being arrogant.

No matter where we are or what we do. In a place like this, people assume that if we're here, it must mean we're unhappy in our marriage. Some are direct with their judgments, while others beat around the bush. But at the end of the day, it’s all the same!

It feels like we're constantly being judged!

When it comes to RESPECT

I'm not trying to generalize—there are many wonderful people who understand how to respect others. I’m not referring to any specific gender here, because RESPECT applies to all human beings!

I just say give respect and don't expect anything in return !

Nicely articulated laddoo❤️

Laddooi..u just nailed it!

Who is Elara ..btw?

Hmm judgement...
This society is so relentlessly judgmental.

It’s not just about makeup or hair—it’s about body shaming, the clothes we wear, and how every little thing gets judged .. ofcourse in the real world !

When it comes to virtual..

When two women have a friendly conversation, people often label them as lesbians... lol

If you miss tagging someone just once, your closest friend may judge you as being arrogant.

No matter where we are or what we do. In a place like this, people assume that if we're here, it must mean we're unhappy in our marriage. Some are direct with their judgments, while others beat around the bush. But at the end of the day, it’s all the same!

It feels like we're constantly being judged!

When it comes to RESPECT

I'm not trying to generalize—there are many wonderful people who understand how to respect others. I’m not referring to any specific gender here, because RESPECT applies to all human beings!

I just say give respect and don't expect anything in return !

Nicely articulated laddoo❤️
Thanks, Sira ji, yeah Elara is my name in adult chat room. And again, your words are insightful. :heart1:
Edit: that *judging us to be arrogant*, is so relatable:Cwl:

Last edited: