• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Unfair Treatment in Tamil Room During ZPL Practice

Status
Not open for further replies.

J_D_

Delicate Debonair Of ZoZo ❤️
Senior's
Chat Pro User
Am I not allowed to talk with my friend in the Tamil room? Some team is practicing ZPL there, but why is the game zone even there? I don’t understand; they called me worthless and used harsh words against me.

Did the captain of the Kadhambari team ask the admin to lock the room just for their practice? Can a user really order an admin to lock the room just for their team? She even replied saying she'll mute everyone. Games are meant for entertainment, not to put people down. It's weird that I can't even chat with a friend in the regional room. I don't know how to describe this rude behavior. It's as if I have to leave the room or they'll kick me out.
1000134530.jpg1000134533.jpg

First I apologise as I'm the one who asked them to have their practice session in tamil room as it's empty n other team is having a practice match In game zone room n second thing based on ur ss I don't see they call u useless idk if they did n u didn't posted that ....Jupiter said she will mute all who disturb the game after its started not everyone who joins

Am I not allowed to talk with my friend in the Tamil room? Some team is practicing ZPL there, but why is the game zone even there? I don’t understand; they called me worthless and used harsh words against me.

Did the captain of the Kadhambari team ask the admin to lock the room just for their practice? Can a user really order an admin to lock the room just for their team? She even replied saying she'll mute everyone. Games are meant for entertainment, not to put people down. It's weird that I can't even chat with a friend in the regional room. I don't know how to describe this rude behavior. It's as if I have to leave the room or they'll kick me out.
View attachment 264410View attachment 264412
It's clear from ss that jupi said she will mute all who will disturb....and don't post half ss......they were practicing and guys were messing up the wall normally only 2-3 users in the room but that time suddenly so many people's come to chat....may i say it's ur plan to disturb others practice??

It's clear from ss that jupi said she will mute all who will disturb....and don't post half ss......they were practicing and guys were messing up the wall normally only 2-3 users in the room but that time suddenly so many people's come to chat....may i say it's ur plan to disturb others practice??
We didn't get any prior information that there's practice happening in tamil room..Then how could you say we came intentionally to disturb the practice..If it was so,Super admin Nilaani too was there..So u mean she to came intentionally to disturb the practice? I mentioned that I don't have ss for everything..U could read that for further information

when I came to pratice you guys were there commenting when our team member was explaining rules. Kadhambari said to me to lock room cuz she got irritating , did room were close ?
-NO
It's not mean she said and I will close and u just making drama over it .

Normally nobody is there in tamil room and we split in 2 rooms just to dont wait or disturb others.

Suddenly darky some team members came and start disrespect other time and effort . I wont allow this and stop making complian which is usless . If you wanna play then play if not u can alwyas leave.

atleastu can go to somebody pm if u have urge in talk especially when we said pls dont comment cuz many ppl new and they need to see how it's going so respect this too .

U had luck that I ddnt mute u , I was trying to say polite .

after when me and others stop commenting what u said

1000117777.jpg

We didn't get any prior information that there's practice happening in tamil room..Then how could you say we came intentionally to disturb the practice..If it was so,Super admin Nilaani too was there..So u mean she to came intentionally to disturb the practice? I mentioned that I don't have ss for everything..U could read that for further information
Listen if u don't get information cuz kanna just said he forgot as we had a lot to deal with , and u come in room and see that we playing and telling u to stop that is obvious u can for game time stop or join us . Not disturb others.

when I came to pratice you guys were there commenting when our team member was explaining rules. Kadhambari said to me to lock room cuz she got irritating , did room were close ?
-NO
It's not mean she said and I will close and u just making drama over it .

Normally nobody is there in tamil room and we split in 2 rooms just to dont wait or disturb others.

Suddenly darky some team members came and start disrespect other time and effort . I wont allow this and stop making complian which is usless . If you wanna play then play if not u can alwyas leave.

atleastu can go to somebody pm if u have urge in talk especially when we said pls dont comment cuz many ppl new and they need to see how it's going so respect this too .

U had luck that I ddnt mute u , I was trying to say polite .

after when me and others stop commenting what u said

View attachment 264425
I was talking to my friend before your practice even started, and not all of your teammates had shown up yet. It’s the Tamil lobby, and I’ve been using it regularly, especially at night to relax and listen to music. Don’t create unnecessary drama, admin. Your team captain doesn’t have the authority to demand the room be locked just because we’re chatting. Also, your teammates were talking too, but somehow you only noticed us? Funny how selective your attention is. And your captain’s so-called ‘polite’ comment followed by ‘This is why I asked you to lock the room after 9pm’ says a lot. Keep your stories straight.
And don’t tell me to leave the game! I wouldn’t even consider it if you guys hadn't used disrespectful language towards me.

I was talking to my friend before your practice even started, and not all of your teammates had shown up yet. It’s the Tamil lobby, and I’ve been using it regularly, especially at night to relax and listen to music. Don’t create unnecessary drama, admin. Your team captain doesn’t have the authority to demand the room be locked just because we’re chatting. Also, your teammates were talking too, but somehow you only noticed us? Funny how selective your attention is. And your captain’s so-called ‘polite’ comment followed by ‘This is why I asked you to lock the room after 9pm’ says a lot. Keep your stories straight.
And don’t tell me to leave the game! I wouldn’t even consider it if you guys hadn't used disrespectful language towards me.
Stop commenting here .

Nobody use to u anything u have hallucinations. If u speak untag to me just to show off then don't .

ps @J_D_ ur badge was once removed ...so maybe think about it ( WHY )

Last edited:
So much going on in here.. Lemme clear few things.. 1st, no one has came there to disturb or create a mess in a practice match. There's no prior notification about practice match happening in Tamil room. So how could a captain expect an admin to lock the room for her team practice?? Don't tell me the room wasn't locked. No one can order an admin to lock a common room just for a single team's practice.

2nd, there was a room owner and a few more users. @JUPITER Why do u mention Darky's team? Darky and I have played 3 seasons and I have been an admin and captain in all the seasons. None of us or my teammates never created a fuss. U can ask the ppl politely to make room for u ppl instead of using rude comments. @Honey bunch was talking about manners, then where did her manners gone when I politely asked her about them practicing in Tamil room instead of game zone? As a super admin I think I have the rights to question something that hasn't been informed to me and She didn't even bother to reply to me and told some other user that they r doing this wantedly. Is that what u call manners? When we talk about other's manners, we shld have some first.

And after @kannaa said that it's his mistake, I told them to carry on with their practice and @Honey bunch was the one who kept dragging things.

Everyone here wanted to have fun and enjoy the game. That's y we joined zpl. Not to create unnecessary drama or mess. So next time ask @Honey bunch to choose her words wisely and stop her making unwanted dramas.

Status
Not open for further replies.