• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Attention Needed Underage Videos On The Forum

Pinkcandy

❤️Magnet Kannamma of ZoZo❤️
Staff member
Super Moderator
Well I am actually tired of repeating this multiple times - mindless posting of underage videos on your profile posts or comment section will get you

BANNED WITHOUT PRIOR WARNING !

Do be mindful of what you share here ! We cannot be warning each user repeatedly. The rules once put up here stand firm !

Arguments that the actor has grown up now, its was done by an adult in a school uniform is never encouraged !

This is being done mostly by badge holders across all languages . And I do not point out this to anybody, but if the shoe fits you, be my Cinderella!!

Repeated offence will lead to removal of your badge - again without warning , coz babe u just know what u did !

IMG_20240602_093842.png

# A very mindful reminder!! to the users and as well as the new people joining here on chat zozo.

And also a small reminder to the badge holding users from my end, even though if u do know what to post...but you've got the option to post YouTube videos on the wall so please be aware that there's no sort of underaged content in that so that we'll be abide to the rules created and create a serene atmosphere in the chat rooms accross all the sides (Indian & Sex chat)

Hence I hope this reminder reminds all the users to abide by the rules set by the administration of chatzozo to make this platform more peaceful and wonderful!

Hope you'll have a amazing time ahead,
❤️Warm regards❤️

Well I am actually tired of repeating this multiple times - mindless posting of underage videos on your profile posts or comment section will get you

BANNED WITHOUT PRIOR WARNING !

Do be mindful of what you share here ! We cannot be warning each user repeatedly. The rules once put up here stand firm !

Arguments that the actor has grown up now, its was done by an adult in a school uniform is never encouraged !

This is being done mostly by badge holders across all languages . And I do not point out this to anybody, but if the shoe fits you, be my Cinderella!!

Repeated offence will lead to removal of your badge - again without warning , coz babe u just know what u did !

View attachment 240237
Very useful talk madam,thank-you

But my mistake was i put rongly snap id on wall i was telling my frind in pvt and i get punised for kicked 1 month and 6 month gone no one tell me now i can get my badge back or not ???? Anyone can tell me ????