• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Unban request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi team,

Hope everything moves smooth. I got banned to enter as registered user due to inclusion of misconduct words.

I now fully understand the purpose and use of chatzozo rooms. I would like to get your help on unban my account and I would like to use the account in safe manner further.

Hi team,

Hope everything moves smooth. I got banned to enter as registered user due to inclusion of misconduct words.

I now fully understand the purpose and use of chatzozo rooms. I would like to get your help on unban my account and I would like to use the account in safe manner further.
Let The Moderation Team Know -

1. What's Your Username ?

2. Where Are You Banned ? - Indian Chatroom - Old UI , Beta Chatroom Or SC .

incest is forbidden. period the end. there are warnings about it that scroll across the screen, so you can't say "I didnt know" ignorance of the rules doesn't make you innocent.

Last edited:
incest if forbidden. period the end. there are warnings about it that scroll across the screen, so you can't say "I didnt know" ignorance of the rules doesn't make you innocent.
Yea if they are not accepting the rules than just kick them

Status
Not open for further replies.