• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Truly Yours..!♥️

Raks

Favoured Frenzy
I'm yours, Yours to taunt, Yours to sp*nk, Yours to protect, Yours to f*ck, Yours to give pain, Yours to take pleasure, Yours to love, Yours to spread open wide, Until no parts of mine remain unseen, untouched and undiscovered by you!!

I'm yours, Yours to taunt, Yours to sp*nk, Yours to protect, Yours to f*ck, Yours to give pain, Yours to take pleasure, Yours to love, Yours to spread open wide, Until no parts of mine remain unseen, untouched and undiscovered by you!!
Being over excited is bad for health.
*A_AICS

Wow Raks This is so intense and beautifully raw. The connection between you two is truly
deep and passionate. Wishing you both endless love and discovery in each other’s embrace.
enikk onnum prethyekich parayanilla... Nee ethu myrelum kanikkk

Wow Raks This is so intense and beautifully raw. The connection between you two is truly
deep and passionate. Wishing you both endless love and discovery in each other’s embrace.

enikk onnum prethyekich parayanilla... Nee ethu myrelu

hahaha... Life is only one thing.. Live what we like.