• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Top 10 beers in the world

I haven't tasted tea I only drink milkshake , beer is way far :Dull:
well, didnt you once say you're a virgin? How do you know what beer is REALLY like till you try it right?

you honestly had to go to college to figure that out? I learned that shit when i was 15yrs old in Spain partying. :Cwl::Drunk:
I completed my UG this yr will step in PG in September , n till now my teachers r my bestieee , my classmates don't likes me n vice versa:Drunk: well studies is my priority don't wanna spoil myself !!!

I did my UG is in NUTRITION SCIENCE N DIETETICS!!! n will do PG wid FOOD TECHNOLOGY !!! apart from dis I did 8 diploma courses !!! Apart from dis I teach financially unstable kids , I m d youngest entrepreneur of my city !!!
no wonder you're still a virgin. no time to date. :Cwl:

I did my UG is in NUTRITION SCIENCE N DIETETICS!!! n will do PG wid FOOD TECHNOLOGY !!! apart from dis I did 8 diploma courses !!! Apart from dis I teach financially unstable kids , I m d youngest entrepreneur of my city !!!
why don't you tag all this in ur bio , why u r giving so much of pain to ur fingers :giggle: typing everywhere about ur courses n talents in all the threads

both of you @Hades @KIARA stop making threads into conversations.. if u wanna continue on something.. carry on ur shoulders or head into ur pms..