• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

This Meme

For if life is a tall tender tree,
For then, life is joy, life is free.
The tree is dancing in the air, sunny or showers,
With his joy, with his love, with his flowers.

There is no pain or gain, she or he.
No complaining, only serving and caring.
Creating life for joy of sharing.

For then, there are no you and me.
We are nature; we are love; we are beauty.
Giving and loving is our eternal duty.

In a cold, nasty winter, I'm yearning for summer. All this snow, slush and ice, it's really a bummer. Kick the snowshoes and skis, slick boards out the door. Banish short, gloomy days; hey, winter's a bore! Sunny rays warming me, bring on the heat! Lazy time on a sandy beach just can't be beat. When it all starts to thaw, and Spring is a comer, Oh, hurry up! Hurry up! Please, give me summer!

I am trying to write A rhyming poem I am sitting in a tent A random word, ok, Bowem

Yeah, i can work with that I'm not doing too bad I wonder if Bowem's a word, If not you'll probably think i'm mad

Sweet! another stanza thing thought of My english teacher would be proud She'd smile, then lose interest, I'd fell, well, one of a crowd

Last one, there we go Sorted, it's the real thing herein Grab my pen and paper I'm ready to begin. Oh....COOL!!

Life, It's Precious

There is nothing quite like life
In cheerful time it is life
In sorrowful time it is life
When the weather's bright it is life

Life is life, however it would go
love is love, no matter what would occur
love is growing more with every hearts beat

feelings of my heart could never change