• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

There are hundreds of people

There are hundreds of people in this world who are in pain, But there are only a few useful people, When the time of trouble comes, Everyone's doors are closed.
Time tells people everything. Those whom you think are yours will also leave you in times of trouble and danger.

There are hundreds of people in this world who are in pain, But there are only a few useful people, When the time of trouble comes, Everyone's doors are closed.
My heart is open for u buddy...
Specially in the time of pain, sorrow, sadness, lonliness n ......... :fingercross:

if u expect someone to help u during the hardest phase of the life they might not help u.... sometimes the people u wont expect would help will come to extend their arms to held u up.... life taught me that.... :heart1:
during my entrance exam time i had a best friend kanshi...i expected that she would crack it but she wasnt able to do that. but by foortune i did... but she was changed after that she never talked to me after that leaving me in pain and hardship:map:but the one i considered just as my ordinary frnd cameup to me and gave me support and friendship:mmm:

The first thing I have to say may sound harsh but it is what I live by: don’t do things for others in the hopes of some kind of return. When I do things for others, helping them out when they are sick -whatever - I don’t expect anything in return.

A lot of people think they deserve what ever help you are giving them and don’t consider it necessary to repay you. I regard anything I do for someone else as my “gift” to them, plain and simple. If you can get into this mindset you may be surprised at the difference in yourself and the people you help out.