• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

nitzzz

Epic Legend
Trust is fragile, like glass—once shattered, it’s never the same. In real life, we build friendships on the belief that we can lean on each other, but when deception creeps in, it leaves scars. It’s heartbreaking when those we hold close choose betrayal over honesty. The hardest part? Picking up the pieces while trying not to lose faith in humanity. Let’s remember, trust is the foundation of every relationship, and once broken, it’s a steep climb to rebuild—but not impossible, if both sides are willing to heal.

Trust is fragile, like glass—once shattered, it’s never the same. In real life, we build friendships on the belief that we can lean on each other, but when deception creeps in, it leaves scars. It’s heartbreaking when those we hold close choose betrayal over honesty. The hardest part? Picking up the pieces while trying not to lose faith in humanity. Let’s remember, trust is the foundation of every relationship, and once broken, it’s a steep climb to rebuild—but not impossible, if both sides are willing to heal.
Trust- means such a hope where people are connected to each other mentally. No matter what the situation, they always stand together. Whether they are together in happiness or not, they remain strong in moments of sorrow.

It is only when this hope falls short that the faith breaks. And then, for a few moments, one gets confused whether to trust someone or not.

But we are living beings, hope is restored and a new faith is born again.

Trust- means such a hope where people are connected to each other mentally. No matter what the situation, they always stand together. Whether they are together in happiness or not, they remain strong in moments of sorrow.

It is only when this hope falls short that the faith breaks. And then, for a few moments, one gets confused whether to trust someone or not.

But we are living beings, hope is restored and a new faith is born again.
Thank you for your kind words. It's comforting to know that even in moments of doubt, there are always reminders that trust can be rebuilt. Your thoughts truly resonated with me, and I appreciate the encouragement and insight.

true that trust is the important pillar in life

With whom there was no relationship or friendship (my word means one sided) or relationship or friendship was broken due to trust.

I will not compromise that relationship or friendship in any way.tumblr_a7068b5c5d54fc9f898c587a397a4188_0fc0e220_400.gif
*A_AICS

With whom there was no relationship or friendship (my word means one sided) or relationship or friendship was broken due to trust.

I will not compromise that relationship or friendship in any way.View attachment 265120
*A_AICS
Everyone is an individual and lets treat them as that, not all 5 fingers in ones own hand are the same, so cant expect or hope dat someone should behave like this or talk like dis and that. Itz all abt being human and respect the fellow human and we all love once. Well its just ma thought process though, it can be varying from different fellow humanz.