• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

The tale of your first ever mobile phone

Hiitstony

Wellknown Ace
Daaaamn, i still remember being yelled at every time by my parents cuz of using their phone.. All the times, having to log out and delete login from Orkut, deleting the browsing history, chat history and many more........ Damn, the number of moments i felt i was almost caught :giggle:

All of this until that special day......... unexpected day.......... when your uncle from abroad lands and gives your aunt a new phone ____ and that's when you get your aunt's 3 year old mobile phone ... Aka my first ever own phone ...... " NOKIA EXPRESS MUSIC " :heart1: that was the best intervention a 14 year old could ask for. The beautiful aesthetic build + the 2 monospeakers addded to the delight what it was....... Music, Orkut, Snakezia, 1mp camera, Google ... all in one delightful set. The best first phone i could ask for <3

What's your first ever phone? Share your tale........ _5e91037e-59f8-11ea-a545-768c83e117c2.jpg

Daaaamn, i still remember being yelled at every time by my parents cuz of using their phone.. All the times, having to log out and delete login from Orkut, deleting the browsing history, chat history and many more........ Damn, the number of moments i felt i was almost caught :giggle:

All of this until that special day......... unexpected day.......... when your uncle from abroad lands and gives your aunt a new phone ____ and that's when you get your aunt's 3 year old mobile phone ... Aka my first ever own phone ...... " NOKIA EXPRESS MUSIC " :heart1:that was the best intervention a 14 year old could ask for. The beautiful aesthetic build + the 2 monospeakers addded to the delight what it was....... Music, Orkut, Snakezia, 1mp camera, Google ... all in one delightful set. The best first phone i could ask for <3

What's your first ever phone? Share your tale........ View attachment 248068
images (25).jpeg

My first phone was an Infinix Hot 4 Pro, but I had my heart set on the Redmi Note 4. I enthusiastically shared its features with my dad, hoping he would buy it for me. However, in a surprising turn of events, he ended up purchasing the Redmi Note 4 for himself! Despite the initial disappointment, I was thrilled to discover that the Infinix Hot 4 Pro had an incredible camera and exceptional build quality. In fact, I was so impressed that I even put its durability to the test by dropping it multiple times (after six months of use, of course!) in an attempt to justify getting a new phone. Eventually, I upgraded to the Realme 8 Pro, which I'm still using today. :Dream1:

( Arghh Too much typing ):map:

My first phone was an Infinix Hot 4 Pro, but I had my heart set on the Redmi Note 4. I enthusiastically shared its features with my dad, hoping he would buy it for me. However, in a surprising turn of events, he ended up purchasing the Redmi Note 4 for himself! Despite the initial disappointment, I was thrilled to discover that the Infinix Hot 4 Pro had an incredible camera and exceptional build quality. In fact, I was so impressed that I even put its durability to the test by dropping it multiple times (after six months of use, of course!) in an attempt to justify getting a new phone. Eventually, I upgraded to the Realme 8 Pro, which I'm still using today. :Dream1:

( Arghh Too much typing ):map:
OMG dude you seriously dropped your first phone intentionally? :slap: and that too after 6 months? That is evil bruh lol......
it's like killing off your first wife to get a new one :Cwl: just kidding bruh

Since it was my first phone in my life. So I tortured it in my own way...u r right.
Well the million dollar question is - does the same practise apply to all your first things? :Cwl:

God save your first Boyfriend, first Husband, first born........ damn it's like a new cult in the make :Cwl: THE ANSHHI Cult

Well the million dollar question is - does the same practise apply to all your first things? :Cwl:

God save your first Boyfriend, first Husband, first born........ damn it's like a new cult in the make :Cwl: THE ANSHHI Cult
U r right..I will suck all the juices of the first one [ First boyfriend , First husband,new born (only love) ] that comes to me. :giggle: