• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

The most uncomfortable thing

You can only know about me by chatting with me and you can't do anything more than that. Is that what you want to know about me only....:facepalm:
Well i didnt get you fully, but yes i would wana chat and know you more and then if time and mind permits for you, we can speak to each other and no more and then if everything is well, den i can fly to where ever you are to meet u and take u out for a walk ( witout a dogy)

Well i didnt get you fully, but yes i would wana chat and know you more and then if time and mind permits for you, we can speak to each other and no more and then if everything is well, den i can fly to where ever you are to meet u and take u out for a walk ( witout a dogy)
Doggy:Cwl: I'm glad to hear that you still remember it. These little things are very precious to me.:blush:

Book the Indian Airlines ticket and confirm whether or :Cwl: not you will get it later, so book it now