• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

The letter

ReddyGari ammai

I'm very pvt person,if I open up to u,I trust u
Posting Freak
They decorated me beautifully while I was sleeping..I didn't understood the strange game .. that my family playing with me they are carrying me om their shoulders.all those who love me are by my side there is some unknown anxiety in their mind .... people who didn't even like me are now showering immense love..evryone worried me lie down..suddenly they lifted me up crying loudly...at once mu soul trembled at the sight..that illued me to sleep...I am getting buried by the people who love me... even didn't even turn back to saw

Be lucky that someone is getting a proper burial! Not left in ganga river !

They decorated me beautifully while I was sleeping..I didn't understood the strange game .. that my family playing with me they are carrying me om their shoulders.all those who love me are by my side there is some unknown anxiety in their mind .... people who didn't even like me are now showering immense love..evryone worried me lie down..suddenly they lifted me up crying loudly...at once mu soul trembled at the sight..that illued me to sleep...I am getting buried by the people who love me... even didn't even turn back to saw
I woke up after reading your letter. This is not a letter, this is a battle of words..
*A_AICS

Is this a nightmare, a dream, or have you lost your mind? What exactly is this chembu?

If it's a letter..who wrote this to whom?

Nidrapoindi chaalu inka legu :tired:

em ochindhee rogam:mad: