• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Spammers / abusers

Alchemyst

Epic Legend
Posting Freak
The number of abusing spammers has increased incredibly
One comes here to relax
But these abusive spammers come n flood the main wall with nonsense, cuss words n abuses n keep on doing it continuously

The mods try their best to get rid of them but sometimes no one's around n they end up creating a havoc

PPL are coming from guest ids n abusing n inflicting fights

Can something pls be done abt this

Just cause this is a adult sex site I don't think abuses n cuss words are allowed

Pls correct me if I am wrong

N yeah I do ignore most of such ids but still this mess is becoming of out of control
These abusers are instigating us and by mistake also if anyone abuses them back our IDs are also getting kicked or banned
Those PPL come with guest ids so I dnt think it matters to them
But for those of us using our ids we r getting in trouble
@Administrator @JUPITER @Hades
@alladminsandmods

Last edited:
One comes here to relax
But these abusive spammers come n flood the main wall with nonsense, cuss words n abuses n keep on doing it continuously

The mods try their best to get rid of them but sometimes no one's around n they end up creating a havoc

Just cause this is a adult sex site I don't think abuses n cuss words are allowed

N yeah I do ignore most of such ids but still this mess is becoming of out of control
These abusers are instigating us and by mistake also if anyone abuses them back our IDs are also getting kicked or banned
@alladminsandmods
Yes, we are aware of that abusive gang, no need to worry, drag them to your ignore list. Right now I'm there, they're banned now, we know them
They are frustrated people so always they will come back again soon. So always ignore them for our peace..This is an adult site but no foul language is ever allowed

Yes, we are aware of that abusive gang, no need to worry, drag them to your ignore list. Right now I'm there, they're banned now, we know them
They are frustrated people so always they will come back again soon. So always ignore them for our peace..This is an adult site but no foul language is ever allowed
Thank u for responding

One comes here to relax

@alladminsandmods
You maybe new to the chat world, this is how PUBLIC chat rooms often work. There are plenty of spammers and abusers who keep switching their IP address and over come all the bans our admins make.

Unless network providers come up with IP limitations, we can't do anything right now.

I may b new but I have been here for almost more than a year now n since last 1 2 weeks this has increased more than the normal
Even after ignoring most of these spammers n abusers they keep coming n I was just trying to get this to ur notice

I may b new but I have been here for almost more than a year now n since last 1 2 weeks this has increased more than the normal
Even after ignoring most of these spammers n abusers they keep coming n I was just trying to get this to ur notice
as Zeus said, we're very aware of this problem. There is an asshole or two in EVERY chat site, the Hindi room just happens to have several that just dont know when they're not wanted.
I try and limit their responses, but, some of the more dramatic tools at my disposal cuts down the number of users in the room.

as Zeus said, we're very aware of this problem. There is an asshole or two in EVERY chat site, the Hindi room just happens to have several that just dont know when they're not wanted.
I try and limit their responses, but, some of the more dramatic tools at my disposal cuts down the number of users in the room.
Thank u