• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

" Sorgathin Vasapadi " ❤️ ️ " Gateway to Heaven "

Honey bunch

Kadhambari ♥️Jupiter
VIP
Senior's
Posting Freak

✿⁠

" Sorgathin Vasapadi "

❤️

" Gateway to Heaven "

๑⁠˙⁠❥⁠˙⁠๑

Welcome to "Sorgathin Vasapadi"

๑⁠˙⁠❥⁠˙⁠๑⁠

Step into the enchanting world of music with Me! "Sorgathin Vasapadi" means "Gateway to Heaven," and indeed, it's your personal portal to a universe filled with musical delights.

In this space, I celebrate the universal language of music, transcending barriers and connecting souls.

Whether you're a seasoned music aficionado or just beginning to explore the melodies of life, there's a place for you right here.

Expect vibrant discussions, heartfelt recommendations, and the sharing of musical gems that resonate with our hearts and minds.

We'll dive into conversations about favorite genres, beloved artists, timeless albums, and perhaps even uncover some hidden treasures together.

But "Sorgathin Vasapadi" is more than just a collection of songs; it's a reflection of my passion for the transformative power of music.

I believe that every note carries a unique story, and every rhythm echoes the heartbeat of humanity.

Join me on this melodious journey as we explore harmonies, forge connections, and discover the endless possibilities that music offers.

Welcome to "Sorgathin Vasapadi" – where each tune brings us closer to heaven!

✿⁠

♡⁠

Song : Sorgathin Vasapadi
Ragam : Natabhairavi
Movie : Unnai solli kutramillai
Music : Ilaiyaraaja
Singer : K. J Yesudas , K. S. Chitra

:inlove:

Last edited:

✿⁠

" Sorgathin Vasapadi "

❤️

" Gateway to Heaven "

๑⁠˙⁠❥⁠˙⁠๑

Welcome to "Sorgathin Vasapadi"

๑⁠˙⁠❥⁠˙⁠๑⁠

Step into the enchanting world of music with Me! "Sorgathin Vasapadi" means "Gateway to Heaven," and indeed, it's your personal portal to a universe filled with musical delights.

In this space, I celebrate the universal language of music, transcending barriers and connecting souls.

Whether you're a seasoned music aficionado or just beginning to explore the melodies of life, there's a place for you right here.

Expect vibrant discussions, heartfelt recommendations, and the sharing of musical gems that resonate with our hearts and minds.

We'll dive into conversations about favorite genres, beloved artists, timeless albums, and perhaps even uncover some hidden treasures together.

But "Sorgathin Vasapadi" is more than just a collection of songs; it's a reflection of my passion for the transformative power of music.

I believe that every note carries a unique story, and every rhythm echoes the heartbeat of humanity.

Join me on this melodious journey as we explore harmonies, forge connections, and discover the endless possibilities that music offers.

Welcome to "Sorgathin Vasapadi" – where each tune brings us closer to heaven!

✿⁠

♡⁠

Song : Sorgathin Vasapadi
Ragam : Natabhairavi
Movie : Unnai solli kutramillai
Singer : K. J Yesudas , K. S. Chitra

Pochu... how to unsee this thread....:blush::heart1: iniku full ah intha song oditae iruka poguthu loop la... try selai kattum pennukoru vasam undu...

Last edited:
Vaarum aana ipo vaarathu :Cwl:
Vara venam nu sola la ...
Vantha nalla irukum nu solren...
:giggle:

Epdi nalla.karuthu ulla padalgala
Share panna poreega la ...

Villodu ambu rendum ennai kolluthae ...
Raaja Raaja Chozhan Naan
Antha song miss pananma
Share pannunga ;)

Raaja Raaja Chozhan Naan
Antha song miss pananma
Share pannunga ;)
Intha song illamal en playlist ahh :giggle:

❤️

❤️

Song : Rojavai Thalattum
Ragam : Pantuvarali
Movie : Ninaivellam Nithya

Singer : SPB , S. Janaki Amma

Pochu... how to unsee this thread....:blush::heart1: iniku full ah intha song oditae iruka poguthu loop la... try selai kattum pennukoru vasam undu...

❤️

❤️

Song : Selai Kattum
Ragam : Madhyamaavati
Movie : Kodi Parakkuthu

Singer : SPB , K.S. Chitra

❤️

❤️

Song : Selai Kattum
Ragam : Madhyamaavati
Movie : Kodi Parakkuthu

Singer : SPB , K.S. Chitra

ஓ... காதல் வெண்ணிலா கையோடு வந்ததோ
கண்கள் ரெண்டுமே கச்சேரி பண்ணுதோ
ஓ... மோகமந்திரம் கண்ணோடு உள்ளதோ
மூடு மந்திரம் பெண்ணோடு உள்ளதோ :inlove:

Raaja Raaja Chozhan Naan
Antha song miss pananma
Share pannunga ;)

❤️

❤️

Song : Raja Raja Chozan
Ragam : Keeravaani
Movie : Rettai Vaal Kuruvi

Singer : K. J Yesudass

Wont it better to keep discussion in English. Many of us dont know regional language. Wont be able to participate in discussion of such music related topic "gateway to heaven'. Btw wonderful efforts. :cool:

Wont it better to keep discussion in English. Many of us dont know regional language. Wont be able to participate in discussion of such music related topic "gateway to heaven'. Btw wonderful efforts. :cool:
Sure :Like:

❤️

❤️

Song : Adi Aathaadi
Ragam : Shiva Ranjani
Movie : Kadalora Kavithaigal

Singer : Ilaiyaraaja , S. Janaki Amma

:heart1: