• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Songs that helped you overcome hard times ?

V

Vishnu Prabhaharan

Everyone of us would have gone through hard times that hit you very hard and some songs might have helped you overcome the same. So Why not share those songs so it might help some other one in need ?

:headphones::headphones::headphones::headphones::headphones:

Last edited by a moderator:
Everyone of us would have gone through hard times that hit you very hard and some songs might have helped you overcome the same. So Why not share those songs so it might help some other one in need ?

:headphones::headphones::headphones::headphones::headphones:

I used to listen this song a few years back on loop mode like crazy❤️❤️❤️❤️ it made me bring back my lost self ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Hearing songs itself gives solace, peace and comfort. The tranquility achieved when hearing and melting into songs is beyond words. If its Shreya ji's or Farhan Saeed's song, then Wah! :fingercross: :nodding::heart1:

Earlier, when I was upset, I used to listen to music and it would make me feel better. Now it's like music can't do that.