• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

She is doing whatever she want...

Sun_Light

Wellknown Ace
super admin requesting hire somebody else who knows the rule and regulations of chat zozo.
I know she ( @Bishamonten ) is lesbian. But it doesn't mean in whole wall she will talk whatever she wanted to talk.
And As i apposed she immediately kicked out me.
I am repeating again she is misusing the power.
@Administrator
Rest is on you... I believe you are good enough to hire somebody responsible.
1000031825.jpg

Last edited:
super admin requesting hire somebody else who knows the rule and regulations of chat zozo.
I know she ( @Bishamonten ) is lesbian. But it doesn't mean in whole wall she will talk whatever she wanted to talk.
And As i apposed she immediately kicked out me.
I am repeating again she is misusing the power.
@Administrator
Rest is on you... I believe you are good enough to hire somebody responsible.
View attachment 239018
First of all , what's ur chat id and from where u have been kicked out ? I mean from beta or old UI?

And second thing the person you are accusing is not a staff now and she doesn't have any options to kick u out.

Better u need to think before u start accusing anyone

Seriously I texted you :Cwl: ?? I cant crave for you..:heystop:
I never talked with you.. not even I am interested on you.. and blindly with confident how can you say " coz I ignored all of your tags, PMs".
Well let me clear you cant get attention from me anyway :cool1:
coz I ignored all of your tags, PMs
@Sun_Light aka Nogee guy, just curious to know what made you feel that I am lesbian :Cwl: is it coz I ignored all of your tags, PMs ?

Also, would you please let me know what wrong did I say on wall ?

Lesbian? why it was the reason for your kick?

I want to know the truth, let me have a word with her and if you have any PROOF of text as the screenshot, let me know.
You check the screenshot which I have attached in my post. There the reason mentioned was " Its none of your business " , that is indicating becaus I said her lesbian amd just aftee that immediately someone kicked me with giving a reason as Its none of your business.

Also from your side you check who kicked me ? Identify the person and clear who was the mode that time and ask him/her why he has written Its none of your business :emo:

Also,
I just want to clear instead of writing "its none of your business" , he/she should have to write some valid reason which will reflect some meaningful mistake.
Woth this what you can understand??? What is none of my business??
Is it really indicating something?? Or it was just the misuse of power of mode for personal benefit

Last edited: