• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Sex education

If I met you last night and brought you back to my place or followed you to yours, and we had sex, that's what we asked for from each other. It's what I got and what you got. I don't know you. You don't know me. Thanks for playing, and we're done.
U mean catch n release... better it won't hurt

@Anshhi Confused About What To Do? Is The Path Of S*** Going Through Love, Affection Or It's Just Straight Foreward!! :Cwl:

U mean catch n release... better it won't hurt
@Sweetheart Yeah Similar...!!

The Intention Was For People To Simply State What They Wanted To Do And Then Do It Without Creating Unnecessary Drama, Such As Love Or Affection. I Am Absolutely Certain That I Expressed This Thought Out Of Anger And Hurt Feelings, But Seeing It Now, Almost A Year Later, I Can't Believe I Was The One Who Shared It :D ....!!! :giggle:

@Picasso
Hhahahhahah ..!!! :Cwl:

If I met you last night and brought you back to my place or followed you to yours, and we had sex, that's what we asked for from each other. It's what I got and what you got. I don't know you. You don't know me. Thanks for playing, and we're done.
Is it even possible?? Without any feelings how to make love:think1:

If I met you last night and brought you back to my place or followed you to yours, and we had sex, that's what we asked for from each other. It's what I got and what you got. I don't know you. You don't know me. Thanks for playing, and we're done

That's fast :Cwl: