• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Serious relationship

All guys take it as a serious actually You guys are talking serious here..she doing fun here..virtual or real sowhat even Vijay sethupathi who married a virtual girl (Facebook)..I never go relationship with adult site ...

many ppl meet eachoder virtual ( chats...social media etc ) ... I don't see anything wrong with that ... if he want something serious let him....

these days ppl meet eachoder mostly virtual...not in grocery store ... We are here real - not robots...

Any one interested in serious relationship come here
Doesn't applicable here... Try on other ways in real. Select a girl know her inferiorities and superiorities then say me.. Let me help... Don't waste your time here, if u r seeking relationship... Have a good day honey... Here u may only get timepas flirt when they bored as hell.. Don't believe anyone or any shit. Have a good day

many ppl meet eachoder virtual ( chats...social media etc ) ... I don't see anything wrong with that ... if he want something serious let him....

these days ppl meet eachoder mostly virtual...not in grocery store ... We are here real - not robots...
I like you..we both have same mindset..yes humans are chatting here not robot

Platform doesn't matter buddy just the bond matters if u both really wanted to connect n in a serious relationship then there is no need to think about the platform but just one thing don't rush urself to find one stay calm n know about them n then take decision

just so you know we know of 5-6 couples who met on zozo and got married in real life ,they even informed us and thanked us for the site.
i met Hades here and this year makes 9 years we are together so it can happen

Platform doesn't matter buddy just the bond matters if u both really wanted to connect n in a serious relationship then there is no need to think about the platform but just one thing don't rush urself to find one stay calm n know about them n then take decision
Absolutely bro. Rightly said. I have also had some serious relationships way back on virtual sites . They did not culminate the way I wanted them to be yet I will cherish them forever. I know of one more lovely young couple here who met here and are planning to take things to the next level aka marriage . :)

If the opposite person is as serious as you then you can go for it.... spend some time and know people if you find someone as serious as you then you can go for it the place or platform doesn't matter the main thing is the person.