• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

'Selective integrity '

SiRa

Epic Legend
Posting Freak
((Dear mods, I didn't mention any names, religion, or politics. Feel free to delete this if you find it objectionable.))

Excited and overwhelmed after receiving an invitation to a big, lavish wedding, I got ready and called my best friend. To my surprise, I heard a strange comment from her..

'What a waste of money'

And the comments kept coming continuously in WhatsApp, FB and other social media ..

'What a waste of money '

'They should feed poor people '

'oh ..They increased wifi recharge to compensate their sons wedding expenses'

' ohh That elephant getting married'

( The same boy rescued more than 200 elephants and gave them a home in his vantara)

Seriously!!!

What a hypocrisy?

Their money..Their life.. Their choices

They can throw it in the sea, burn it in fire or invest it in shares. They have earned this money & they have the right to use it accordingly!

Felt a bit repulsed when I saw that people on social media were passing comments on their use of money. These are same people who lecture others on ‘My life, My choices’

Are they responsible for the whole society's well being?

They do have a charitable wing which works towards social welfare, but as private citizens, they are not expected to take over the government’s responsibility of reducing inequality.

Every parent wants to organise the wedding of their children extravagantly. People even take loans from banks and relatives to accumulate a large corpus with which they organise the marriage ceremony. They spend 3–5 years of their annual salaries in their children's marriage! Nobody bats an eye when a middle-class family spends 10–20 lakh rupees on a marriage.!!

If the rich doesn’t spend, how the money will get rotated in the market? Indian wedding industry is >10L cr annually, some spend less some spend more, but all together create the economic activity. Big fat weddings make most of it.

One may even argue that instead of spending 600 cr on kalki movie, the producers could have distributed 10k each to 6L poor people. Instead of constructing a hi-fi mall, one could have distributed that money to poor people… this is an endless argument.

And yeah the famous Rishikonda resorts too!

Other most debated topic this year is....

No, we should not.

Instead we should build a Hospital or a School there. Afterall, Ram Mandirs are at many places in India, but we have got a scarcity of schools and hospitals.

Imagine, I attack your house, break it and build my own there. What will you do? What will be the justice?

Everyone must get justice even if the case is thousands of years old. Don't you agree?

Just like Bethlehem, Mecca, and the Golden Temple, He too deserves a home at his birthplace.!!

This would indirectly boost tourism, create jobs, and enhance the economy of the country.
Why are people so selective and hypocritical about this particular topic?

Recent days when I was scrolling ..I saw this question ...

Why not give a holiday for a particular festival?

Hmmm

Can you ask the same question in the country where you live? No.

Every nation, even if it's secular, will cater to the needs of the majority population. Yes, everyone can celebrate their festival with an optional holiday.

No one is stopping anyone !

What bothers me most is that we are fighting and debating with our own people, not with some external enemies!!

Let's strive for the greater and genuine integrity not the selective integrity !!

#Live let live#

#peace#

Their money their choice ! It sums up the whole thing.

There are people who praised Pablo Escobar when he burnt truck load of money jus to keep his son warm on a cold day.

You don like Upma don’t eat it, you don like something don’t watch it.

And there are people who go to a wedding and brag about food not being great.

Spending thousands for a movie on FDFS is acceptable for some, once I asked a friend but why and he said **If you don like it don’t watch it** Mehh !! Same bro even if it’s someone’s wedding.

Their money their choice ! It sums up the whole thing.

There are people who praised Pablo Escobar when he burnt truck load of money jus to keep his son warm on a cold day.

You don like Upma don’t eat it, you don like something don’t watch it.

And there are people who go to a wedding and brag about food not being great.

Spending thousands for a movie on FDFS is acceptable for some, once I asked a friend but why and he said **If you don like it don’t watch it** Mehh !! Same bro even if it’s someone’s wedding.
My 18 year old wisdom... Thanks bro..means a lot ♥️

@SiRa

Ethics are only for hearing ears, not for preaching mouths
Social Responsibility is only for the one earning and paying taxes, not the one living on subsidies and free stuff

And people don't understand economics. That isn't there problem. Those who understand economics often know how to make money, and those who make comments against *Them* will always be working for someone more often than not.

This Nation doesn't suck, but most people in this nation suck.

((Dear mods, I didn't mention any names, religion, or politics. Feel free to delete this if you find it objectionable.))

Excited and overwhelmed after receiving an invitation to a big, lavish wedding, I got ready and called my best friend. To my surprise, I heard a strange comment from her..

'What a waste of money'

And the comments kept coming continuously in WhatsApp, FB and other social media ..

'What a waste of money '

( The same boy rescued more than 200 elephants and gave them a home in his vantara)

Seriously!!!

What a hypocrisy?

They can throw it in the sea, burn it in fire or invest it in shares. They have earned this money & they have the right to use it accordingly!

Felt a bit repulsed when I saw that people on social media were passing comments on their use of money. These are same people who lecture others on ‘My life, My choices’

They do have a charitable wing which works towards social welfare, but as private citizens, they are not expected to take over the government’s responsibility of reducing inequality.

Every parent wants to organise the wedding of their children extravagantly. People even take loans from banks and relatives to accumulate a large corpus with which they organise the marriage ceremony. They spend 3–5 years of their annual salaries in their children's marriage! Nobody bats an eye when a middle-class family spends 10–20 lakh rupees on a marriage.!!

If the rich doesn’t spend, how the money will get rotated in the market? Indian wedding industry is >10L cr annually, some spend less some spend more, but all together create the economic activity. Big fat weddings make most of it.

One may even argue that instead of spending 600 cr on kalki movie, the producers could have distributed 10k each to 6L poor people. Instead of constructing a hi-fi mall, one could have distributed that money to poor people… this is an endless argument.

No, we should not.

Instead we should build a Hospital or a School there. Afterall, Ram Mandirs are at many places in India, but we have got a scarcity of schools and hospitals.

Imagine, I attack your house, break it and build my own there. What will you do? What will be the justice?

Everyone must get justice even if the case is thousands of years old. Don't you agree?

Just like Bethlehem, Mecca, and the Golden Temple, He too deserves a home at his birthplace.!!

This would indirectly boost tourism, create jobs, and enhance the economy of the country.

Hmmm

Every nation, even if it's secular, will cater to the needs of the majority population. Yes, everyone can celebrate their festival with an optional holiday.

What bothers me most is that we are fighting and debating with our own people, not with some external enemies!!

Let's strive for the greater and genuine integrity not the selective integrity !!

#Live let live#

#peace#
I second your thoughts unconditionally. Very well penned down without hurting anyones sentiments, irrespective of the cast, creed, relegion. Its the true facts which you have shed lights. Much appreciated

'What a waste of money'

'What a waste of money '

Seriously!!!

What a hypocrisy?

No, we should not.

Hmmm

#Live let live#

#peace#
I support your thinking, thanks for pointing out the truth