• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Scoop of comfort

Octavia

sat between comfort & chaos
Posting Freak
"If life gets hard, go get yourself an ice cream."

So whenever I faced tough times, I would have an ice cream chocolate bar, something I could only afford at that time, and watch the sunset.

I picked up that habit. Whenever life felt heavy, I’d grab one thinking that little treat could make everything better.

But as I got older, the weight of responsibility started to feel like more than a scoop could handle.

In a lot of ways, we’re all just kids trying to figure life out.

But even when the problems pile up, it’s alright to take a break.

Grab that ice cream, watch the sunset, and remind yourself that it’s okay to kick back and find a little peace, even if just for a moment.

~ eno.

So whenever I faced tough times, I would have an ice cream chocolate bar, something I could only afford at that time, and watch the sunset.

I picked up that habit. Whenever life felt heavy, I’d grab one thinking that little treat could make everything better.

But as I got older, the weight of responsibility started to feel like more than a scoop could handle.

Grab that ice cream, watch the sunset, and remind yourself that it’s okay to kick back and find a little peace, even if just for a moment.

~ eno.
giphy (15).gif

~ eno.
This is so nice!

~ eno.

Life is like an ice cream; enjoy it before it melts.

~ eno.
Very nice tasteful and motivating