• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Scar

Freaky

Demon Slayer of Zozo
VIP
Senior's
Posting Freak
Scar

How do I tell her that the only things left of the sweet innocence are things that make no sense

How do I tell her that now my favorite color is the red of cries, lies, lines and wines

How do I tell her that falling asleep is easier with counting scars than counting stars

How do I tell her that I feel claustrophobic, not only in the mob but also in my head

How do I tell her that now strangers don't seem as scary as the eyes staring in my mirror, wary

How do I tell her that I no longer wish to see this world that she unfurled

Sometimes it’s
bigger than my
body, the body

that gave it
life, that is
its life—as if I’m

a frame for
it, as if it
continues beyond

my end, although no
one, not here,
can see where

it goes, how
far, & now
it finds

its way into
every possible
place I

imagine, even
the past, which believes
in my scar like

a prophecy, & like a god’s
work, I have no
memory of it breathing

into me &
abstracting me
to myth from which to

remake the world
into the rising
& falling

action of fiction—my body
as denouement. Sometimes I feel
it without waiting

for its hum on
the nerves, its shivering
arc from eye

to jawbone. How often
I want to
give it a voice so

it can tell
me what I want
it to say—that it knows

me like tomorrow
does. That a need lives
in lack’s because.

Sometimes it’s
bigger than my
body, the body

that gave it
life, that is
its life—as if I’m

a frame for
it, as if it
continues beyond

my end, although no
one, not here,
can see where

it goes, how
far, & now
it finds

its way into
every possible
place I

imagine, even
the past, which believes
in my scar like

a prophecy, & like a god’s
work, I have no
memory of it breathing

into me &
abstracting me
to myth from which to

remake the world
into the rising
& falling

action of fiction—my body
as denouement. Sometimes I feel
it without waiting

for its hum on
the nerves, its shivering
arc from eye

to jawbone. How often
I want to
give it a voice so

it can tell
me what I want
it to say—that it knows

me like tomorrow
does. That a need lives
in lack’s because.
You wrote this?

Scar

How do I tell her that the only things left of the sweet innocence are things that make no sense

How do I tell her that now my favorite color is the red of cries, lies, lines and wines

How do I tell her that falling asleep is easier with counting scars than counting stars

How do I tell her that I feel claustrophobic, not only in the mob but also in my head

How do I tell her that now strangers don't seem as scary as the eyes staring in my mirror, wary

The urge to reply "tell them with your mouth" >> :Dream1:

Scar

Any type of scar give us a lesson and we should remember that...! :)

Scar

It is better if there are scars on the body, just do not leave scars on the heart otherwise it hurts a lot.

Scar

Lovely