• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Safe space

Dopaamine

Wellknown Ace
What's a safe space, though? Let me explain what it is and what isn't in it, the rest you can understand yourself. In a safe space, logic isn't present in this. Whenever your partner is expressing themselves, you don't offer a logical solution but emotional availability. In a safe space, there's no judgment. Whatever she/he feels, you don't label it as good or bad, you don't judge her and lastly, in a safe space, there's no invalidation. You never invalidate your partner's feelings by saying something that might hurt them.
May all couples be happy!! :heart1:
dd159493e5b70dac4aa8b1536ce4f9b6946209ed8efd808c.jpeg

What's a safe space, though? Let me explain what it is and what isn't in it, the rest you can understand yourself. In a safe space, logic isn't present in this. Whenever your partner is expressing themselves, you don't offer a logical solution but emotional availability. In a safe space, there's no judgment. Whatever she/he feels, you don't label it as good or bad, you don't judge her and lastly, in a safe space, there's no invalidation. You never invalidate your partner's feelings by saying something that might hurt them.
May all couples be happy!! :heart1:
View attachment 246000
I think all relationships should be judged good or bad. It is very necessary for a sweet relationship. Sometimes it is not possible for everyone to accept everything. And everyone should face this situation. Then the relationship will be stronger. The relationship will be safer without any obstacles. This is my opinion.

I think all relationships should be judged good or bad. It is very necessary for a sweet relationship. Sometimes it is not possible for everyone to accept everything. And everyone should face this situation. Then the relationship will be stronger. The relationship will be safer without any obstacles. This is my opinion.
I'm not belittling your pov, but i wanna say when someone try to share his/her problem in that time we shouldn't judge them, in my pov don't take his/her words in logically right or wrong.