• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Request for Status Update on Pro Badge Removal

Syamdev

Favoured Frenzy
Chat Pro User
Since June 26, 2024, my pro badge has been removed from the chat site. I haven't received any messages regarding this issue. When will I get my pro badge back? Kindly update the status.
My id :syamdev

@Hades
@Administrator
@Shyam

Last edited:
Since June 26, 2024, my pro badge has been removed from the chat site. I haven't received any messages regarding this issue. When will I get my pro badge back? Kindly update the status.

@Hades
@Administrator
@Shyam
The staff of ZoZo will remove the badges only when we might have crossed our limits and break the rules and regulations of ZoZo

Thank you

you'll get it back IF and when, I decide to give it back. and really? Its only been 8 days. :facepalm:

I understand your point, but I would appreciate some clarity on the timeline. Eight days feel a bit longer than expected. Could we set a definitive timeframe for when I might expect to get it back? Your cooperation would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

@Hades
@Administrator
@Shyam
You might have got the clarity when the time of badge removal, if u read my msg in ur private chat. And u didn't even replied to me till this date regarding that.

Ur badge has been removed for sharing ur password and yet this moment u didn't apologized about that mistake? Did u?

You might have got the clarity when the time of badge removal, if u read my msg in ur private chat. And u didn't even replied to me till this date regarding that.

Ur badge has been removed for sharing ur password and yet this moment u didn't apologized about that mistake? Did u?

I don't recall receiving a message about it, and I apologize for sharing my password, which goes against this site's regulations. I will ensure it doesn't happen again.

I don't recall receiving a message about it, and I apologize for sharing my password, which goes against this site's regulations. I will ensure it doesn't happen again.
Well as a badge holder u need to follow the rules n guide newbies to learn n follow up the rules but u broke the rule which won't be accepted n apologized soon u need to wait for few days till we feel u r guilty