• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Regarding My Badge

Status
Not open for further replies.

J_D_

Delicate Debonair Of ZoZo ❤️
Senior's
Chat Pro User
PinkCandy removed my Pro badge because I used foul language. Similarly, the Universal Moderator H2SO4 also used foul language towards me. Why hasn't the staff removed his badge as well? She said she would give him a firm warning, but she never warned me. She kicked me out for two days, yet she didn't take action against those who provoked me from the beginning of the day. I kindly request you to investigate this matter. I hope to regain my badge, or else I want everyone who used foul language to lose their badges.

If you want me to attach Screenshots, I will send . Thank you

@Hades
@Aphrodite

PinkCandy removed my Pro badge because I used foul language. Similarly, the Universal Moderator H2SO4 also used foul language towards me. Why hasn't the staff removed his badge as well? She said she would give him a firm warning, but she never warned me. She kicked me out for two days, yet she didn't take action against those who provoked me from the beginning of the day. I kindly request you to investigate this matter. I hope to regain my badge, or else I want everyone who used foul language to lose their badges.

If you want me to attach Screenshots, I will send . Thank you

@Hades
@Aphrodite
First go and ask around who removed your pro badge and then come back to complain !

And you are clearly mixing two separate complaints here - your first complaint was raised a week ago with H2SO4 was sorted out by the staff team.

This second complaint does not concern H2O4 at all ! You have abused a female user in guest id - do not make me post those here in public ! And you were kicked out for the same !

So dont waste everybody's time here - not responding further to this !

Status
Not open for further replies.