• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Reason of kick

Status
Not open for further replies.

DoctorDoom

Favoured Frenzy
Chat Pro User
Respected @Shyam ,
We have been told that upper limit of font size is 18 okay i have been using font size 18, many have using it and are never kicked u kicked @Sensely even without consulting with other admins if there is an upper limit different for malyalam room then atleast there should be a thread about it.........but no warning no information then in other rooms we use 18 as upper limit of font size, why different for that room

Respected @Shyam ,
We have been told that upper limit of font size is 18 okay i have been using font size 18, many have using it and are never kicked u kicked @Sensely even without consulting with other admins if there is an upper limit different for malyalam room then atleast there should be a thread about it.........but no warning no information then in other rooms we use 18 as upper limit of font size, why different for that room
@Shyam, kicking someone over something minor seems excessive— a simple warning or mute would’ve worked. On many occasions, you’ve projected yourself as ‘almighty,’ but remember, humility goes a long way. You can kick or ban me permanently if you wish, but please take time to listen to other users. I’ve seen this flexing behavior in other rooms too.

@Hades, I believe admins and mods need guidance to avoid behaving like glorified principals running a kindergarten. There have been instances where users post obscene content, which clearly violates the IT Act 2000 (Section 67 prohibits publishing obscene material), yet the focus often seems to be on trivial things like font size or ego clashes, under the guise of ‘disrespecting moderators.’ True power is not in flexing muscles for minor issues, but in knowing when not to act. 'Power is when we have every justification to act, and we choose restraint.

QUOTE:
"Power is when we have every justification to kill, and we don't"

Well I was using 18 font size and Shyam warned me to use 16 or below I replied to him "I already have a word with Jupiter and she allowed to use 18 font size" and after this reply I got kicked... Wtf would someone kick though many users are using the same size

18 is fine. Its been handled. There was a miscommunication along the lines. I use 18 when im in chat. When more updates come in, the font size will be reduced for all users to avoid this problem in the future.
@Hades Please Unkick This User " Sensely " Username In Beta Chat ..! She Was Using The 18 .

18 is fine. Its been handled. There was a miscommunication along the lines. I use 18 when im in chat. When more updates come in, the font size will be reduced for all users to avoid this problem in the future.
One more request if it's possible in the next update please keep one option where user's with weak eye sight can increase overall chat size and it doesn't show up for the other users so that no mod is offended...

One more request if it's possible in the next update please keep one option where user's with weak eye sight can increase overall chat size and it doesn't show up for the other users so that no mod is offended...
:facepalm: you do that through your browser. ZOOM, its in your google chrome, or firefox. click on the 3 dots ... at the top right of your browser screen.

Respected @Shyam ,
It's not user fault technical team please fix this thnx :relieved:

When you have a toilet paper you won't keep always wiping ur ass 24/7 right? you won't right...

It will be used when there is a necessity.

The same goes with font size.. some font styles have a basic font style format and sometimes need a higher font size to give visibility so people can read and converse with them.

Having a normal font and choosing the higher FONT size to get everyone attention is a bad attitude... if a mod/or admin warned you, not to do so. don't repeat it again.

It is very very simple.. comply with rules...

Status
Not open for further replies.