• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Realisation.

Elle

Favoured Frenzy
VIP
It took me a long time to realize that not everything in life is meant to be a beautiful story. Not every person we feel deep and moving is meant to make a home within us or meant to be a forever.
Sometimes, people come into our lives to teach us how to love; and sometimes, people come into our lives to teach us how not to love, how not to settle, how not to shrink ourselves ever again. Yes, sometimes people leave-but that's okay, because their lessons always stay, and that is what matters. That is what remains.
1000136831.jpg

It took me a long time to realize that not everything in life is meant to be a beautiful story. Not every person we feel deep and moving is meant to make a home within us or meant to be a forever.
Sometimes, people come into our lives to teach us how to love; and sometimes, people come into our lives to teach us how not to love, how not to settle, how not to shrink ourselves ever again. Yes, sometimes people leave-but that's okay, because their lessons always stay, and that is what matters. That is what remains.
View attachment 251488
That is exactly what only remains...

View attachment 251488
Yes exactly.....true

View attachment 251488
2186dc32eb5847bcabca66f90a9e1a7f.gif

View attachment 251488
Both good and bad people come in the life of some people, both good and bad people teach life in different ways

View attachment 251488
Very well said Ms. . Yet life is the biggest teacher when it comes to understanding people. No amount of experience or age or wisdom can prepare you for what's in store. Life is the biggest maze and puzzle itself.

A
View attachment 251488
Life is a journey of learning, keep learning "correct yourself" heal urself... Be strong urself

Very well said Ms. . Yet life is the biggest teacher when it comes to understanding people. No amount of experience or age or wisdom can prepare you for what's in store. Life is the biggest maze and puzzle itself.
Ikr life is strange indeed:clapping:

Last edited:
View attachment 251488
Yes True