• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kunal22

I am trying to get explained from 1 month by any admin or head of this site about my banned on chat site ( Indian) . Trying to understanding and explaining my issue about ban with respectfully but when I made account on forum that got banned then I make multiple accounts on forum to only understand my condition what I am feeling .A one mistake unintentionally can't be justified that a person is credit to ban. Plss plss plss I am requesting to everyone plss before taking any action first understand and chat to me about my problem.
I didn't chat from a month ago for only understanding the issue of ban . I can chat but I didn't because I am not a old user on this site like 2 or 3 years old that I know all the things what is right what is wrong. LAST I AM TRYING TO SAY THAT PLSSS ACCEPT MY REQUEST MAM/SIR PLSS TALK TO ME. REQUESTING AGAIN N AGAIN WITH RESPECT

How many times should I ask about my issue ? I don't want to disturb anyone . I want to ask two or three things on related to my issue that I am facing plss don't ignore my MSG After that I will not disturb anyone . please try to understand me

first off, what platform were you using? the Beta, or the old UI? second, what name were you using when you got banned? Third, I can tell you exactly why you would have been banned in the forum. MULTIPLE accounts on the forum is a NO NO. And to top it off, there is no need to post multiple threads in the forum for the same problem.

Yes sir sorry for posting multiple threads as no one replied that time that's why I made multiple thread srry once again sir. SECOND SIR PLSS BEFORE TAKING ANY ACTION PLSS TALK TO ME BECAUSE I WAS MAKING MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS TO CLEAR MY ISSUE REGARDING BAN BUT when I made devansh87 name account after talking you only once time then my account become very slow slow a very slow . THATS WHY SIR I AM MAKING MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS TO CLEAR MY ISSUE NOT TO VIOLATION ANY RULES AND REGULATIONS BECAUSE I AM VERY TENSED FROM 1 MONTH .

Sir I got banned on 13 September for a serious reason for which I actually don't know what is this reason . Sir due to my silly mistake of old pc lag issue hang issues , I speedily ctrl+c then ctrl+v copy paste of others person room public msg by mistk because I was copying others person msg in which a quote was written but in speed thing I by mistake enter but due to my hang of pc I don't get to know what is copy paste but it's gone then suddenly I got banned for a serious reason . SIR AGAIN I AM BEING SRRY FOR THAT . and that happened in Indian chat room in normal version ( ban on 13 sept timing between 12p.m to 4 p.m approx according to Indian time)

Then I got to know about forum thing then I quickly make forum account on exactly that day 13 th sept name Karnellll but I got banned for again for same that serious reason by somaiya mam or Jupiter mam . I got banned from one of them for only explaining my issue that what I done a silly mistake but don't don't why I got banned on forum thing. Sir In last can u ask to Aphrodite mam or somaiya mam or Jupiter mam . SIR I AM REQUESTING TO U AND ALSO APOLOGIZE FOR MY SILLY MISTAKE. Sir plss solve this then I will never make multiple forum account as u said . Sir because I am become very tensed for that I don't to intensionally, that's why I don't do any chat from 1 month. AGAIN SRRY SIR FOR ALL PLSS CAN U TALK TO MAMs

Then I got to know about forum thing then I quickly make forum account on exactly that day 13 th sept name Karnellll but I got banned for again for same that serious reason by somaiya mam or Jupiter mam . I got banned from one of them for only explaining my issue that what I done a silly mistake but don't don't why I got banned on forum thing. Sir In last can u ask to Aphrodite mam or somaiya mam or Jupiter mam . SIR I AM REQUESTING TO U AND ALSO APOLOGIZE FOR MY SILLY MISTAKE. Sir plss solve this then I will never make multiple forum account as u said . Sir because I am become very tensed for that I don't to intensionally, that's why I don't do any chat from 1 month. AGAIN SRRY SIR FOR ALL PLSS CAN U TALK TO MAMs
Bro ! What's Your Username In Chatroom, It Means Please Tell Your Username Of Your Banned Account ? And Yes Which Site Were You Using - Old Indian Chatroom Or New Beta Indian Chat Room ! You Can Attach The Screenshot.

Hades sir and vikash sir I don't know what is UI and beta Because I am not a regular user but I know that when I click on chatzozo main site then I click Indian sc then Hindi chat then open chat room not beta one and username that I use on 13 sept. ( Karan with three random numbers that I forgot) Which got banned by my silly copy pst mistk for serious reason(pxdoph.le and incest) BUT I CAN CHAT BECAUSE I HAVE DYNAMIC IP THAT INDIAN USERS USUALLY HAVE then I make forum account to explain my issue that forum username ( Karnellll) that also banned but for explaining my issue and I think that forum account banned by Jupiter mam or somaiya mam due to misunderstanding that they don't read my full msg. That's why I am requesting sir u could ask from them about it.

Hades sir and vikash sir I don't know what is UI and beta Because I am not a regular user but I know that when I click on chatzozo main site then I click Indian sc then Hindi chat then open chat room not beta one and username that I use on 13 sept. ( Karan with three random numbers that I forgot) Which got banned by my silly copy pst mistk for serious reason(pxdoph.le and incest) BUT I CAN CHAT BECAUSE I HAVE DYNAMIC IP THAT INDIAN USERS USUALLY HAVE then I make forum account to explain my issue that forum username ( Karnellll) that also banned but for explaining my issue and I think that forum account banned by Jupiter mam or somaiya mam due to misunderstanding that they don't read my full msg. That's why I am requesting sir u could ask from them about it.
Explain the site in which you get banned
Wat the user name get banned
Simply putting the date won't give u the solution

He forget his username he is user of old UI his name is Kunal and contains three digits with that he don't know how it works ...
@kunal22 bro provide reason of ban here and your info about your account simple

Yes choudhary brother is right When I was creating guest account writing only Karan then I put some random three digits after name to get in the chat. Bro I mentioned above after Hades sir msg the two big msgs are all about my ban on forum n chat

Yes choudhary brother is right When I was creating guest account writing only Karan then I put some random three digits after name to get in the chat. Bro I mentioned above after Hades sir msg the two big msgs are all about my ban on forum n chat
Give reason of ban also :facepalm: and increase your font size so that he can see it clearly and tell that what showing under ban ?? Like incest / Site promotion/ Link sharing what is written with BAN word

First of all thanku chaudhary brother and hades sir for making some concern on me
Second now I will clear all things without any messing up the things

I LOGGED IN AS A GUEST IN THAT OLD UI INDIAN CHAT (ID. Karan with three random number)IN HINDI ROOM and BY MISTK COPY PASTE OTHER PERSONS MSG IN ROOM DUE TO MY OLD PC LAG AND HANG I CANT SEE THE MSG BUT I ENTER THEN I SAW THE MSG THEN IMMEDIATELY I WAS GOING TO DELTE IT BUT GOT BANNED FOR REASON (PEDXPHILXE AND INCEST) BUT IT ALSO SHOWING SOME TIME SOMETHING LIKE (1 DAY 30 HOURS TIMER WAS WORKING) THEN I REFRESH THE PAGE AFTER 5 MINS I SAW ONLY ( PEDO WAS WRITTEN FOR BAN REASON AND NO TIMER ) AFTER 2 HOURS I TRY TO LOGIN AGAIN THEN SOME MAXIMUM REGISTRATION SHOWN IN RED COLOR THEN AFTER 2 DAYS I TRIED TO LOGIN AS A GUEST AGAIN THEN I CAN ENTER IN THE CHAT . BY THE WAY MY IP WAS A DYNAMIC IP THAT TIME.
NOW DUE TO MY SILLY MISTAKE I GOT TENSED FROM 1 MONTH WHEN I READ FORUM THREADS ABOUT ACTIONS ON THIS BAN REASON . AND I ALSO GET TO KNOW FROM MEMBERS SECTION THAT THESE THINGS ARE HANDLE BY APHRODITE MAM THATS WHY I WAS ASKING TO HADES SIR THAT COULD HE ASK FROM MAM ABOUT ME I THINK I CAN BE SPOTTED IN REPORT LIST OR ANY RANDOM USER REPORT ABOUT IT OR ANY ADMIN REPORT ABOUT IT . AFTER THAT I MADE A FORUM ACCOUNT TO EXPLAIN THESE THINGS ( ID. Karnellll) When I TRIED TO EXPRESS THESE ISSUES TO SOMAIYA MAM AND JUPITER MAM SUDDENLY GOT BANNED FOR SAME PED..... I THINK SOMAIYA MAM OR JUPITER MAM SOMEONE BANNED ME FROM FORUM. THATS THE ALL THINGS. I literally cried till one month because of the fear that what action are taken on me or not due to my silly mistk.

I LOGGED IN AS A GUEST IN THAT OLD UI INDIAN CHAT (ID. Karan with three random number)IN HINDI ROOM and BY MISTK COPY PASTE OTHER PERSONS MSG IN ROOM DUE TO MY OLD PC LAG AND HANG I CANT SEE THE MSG BUT I ENTER THEN I SAW THE MSG THEN IMMEDIATELY I WAS GOING TO DELTE IT BUT GOT BANNED FOR REASON (PEDXPHILXE AND INCEST) BUT IT ALSO SHOWING SOME TIME SOMETHING LIKE (1 DAY 30 HOURS TIMER WAS WORKING) THEN I REFRESH THE PAGE AFTER 5 MINS I SAW ONLY ( PEDO WAS WRITTEN FOR BAN REASON AND NO TIMER ) AFTER 2 HOURS I TRY TO LOGIN AGAIN THEN SOME MAXIMUM REGISTRATION SHOWN IN RED COLOR THEN AFTER 2 DAYS I TRIED TO LOGIN AS A GUEST AGAIN THEN I CAN ENTER IN THE CHAT . BY THE WAY MY IP WAS A DYNAMIC IP THAT TIME.
NOW DUE TO MY SILLY MISTAKE I GOT TENSED FROM 1 MONTH WHEN I READ FORUM THREADS ABOUT ACTIONS ON THIS BAN REASON . AND I ALSO GET TO KNOW FROM MEMBERS SECTION THAT THESE THINGS ARE HANDLE BY APHRODITE MAM THATS WHY I WAS ASKING TO HADES SIR THAT COULD HE ASK FROM MAM ABOUT ME I THINK I CAN BE SPOTTED IN REPORT LIST OR ANY RANDOM USER REPORT ABOUT IT OR ANY ADMIN REPORT ABOUT IT . AFTER THAT I MADE A FORUM ACCOUNT TO EXPLAIN THESE THINGS ( ID. Karnellll) When I TRIED TO EXPRESS THESE ISSUES TO SOMAIYA MAM AND JUPITER MAM SUDDENLY GOT BANNED FOR SAME PED..... I THINK SOMAIYA MAM OR JUPITER MAM SOMEONE BANNED ME FROM FORUM. THATS THE ALL THINGS. I literally cried till one month because of the fear that what action are taken on me or not due to my silly mistk.
:happy1: old UI and maximum registrations?? you have remembered all these but not your actual "Guest" user id:relieved:

HornyBanana bro when I try to login in as a guest by Karan name it's was not entering in chat so I have to write any random numbers that why I forgot them

One more thing I have dynamic IP but I noticed from 1 month that my ip's first 6 numbers always remain same and if admin ban me on that time then obviously they reported me also or some random user reported me .So my guest account could be in reported list

Status
Not open for further replies.