• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Paris Olympic 2024

Vishlesh

This opening ceremony was a great show of solidarity and creativity. This ceremony was a challenge for France as they decided to celebrate it in an unconventional way, and I believe they've done it far better than previous Olympics.
As Indians, our josh is high! We're immensely proud of all 112 Indian athletes, and I hope they'll win more Eiffel Tower metals and make India prouder.

PS: Please help me to keep it updated about medals and facts about Paris 2024 Olympics.

Last edited:
Winners probably dance after winning medals but from this year Olympic has medal specifically for breakdance. :D
Medal dance to dance medal; f**k the criteria, every Olympic winner should be given a chance :Cwl:

Today's opening ceremony was a great show of solidarity and creativity. This ceremony was a challenge for France as they decided to celebrate it in an unconventional way, and I believe they've done it far better than previous Olympics because it's budget-friendly too.
As Indians, our josh is high! We're immensely proud of all 29 Indian athletes, and I hope they'll win more Eiffel Tower metals and make India prouder.

PS: Please help me to keep it updated about medals and facts about Paris Olympic 2024.
images.png

Swapnil Kusale wins India third medal at Paris Olympics in 50m rifle 3position event​

Swapnil Kusale, a Travelling Ticket Examiner (TTE) with the Pune Railway Division, claimed India another medal at Paris Olympics from the shooting ranges​

This opening ceremony was a great show of solidarity and creativity. This ceremony was a challenge for France as they decided to celebrate it in an unconventional way, and I believe they've done it far better than previous Olympics.
As Indians, our josh is high! We're immensely proud of all 112 Indian athletes, and I hope they'll win more Eiffel Tower metals and make India prouder.

PS: Please help me to keep it updated about medals and facts about Paris 2024 Olympics.

Let's see next who is the winner.

Unfortunately, wrestler Vinesh Phogat has been disqualified from the women’s freestyle wrestling 50kg class due to being overweight by a few grams. She had secured a silver medal and was one win away from the gold medal. The dream many shared with her has been shattered. Medal or no medal, she will be respected and appreciated for the outstanding work she has done.

Remarkable! Indian wrestlers have medaled in every Olympics since the Beijing Olympics (2008)
Bronze medal in Men's freestyle 57kg wrestling
By Aman Sehrawat becoming India's Youngest Olympics medalist

Last edited:
1000002341.jpg

First Silver for India this season
While our neighbours - Pak snatched Gold in Javelin

❤️❤️❤️

The Paris Olympics celebrated its spectacular closing ceremony with a blend of visual art and music by global stars. Its unforgettable moments and achievements will inspire many.
Paris handed over the Olympic flag to Tom Cruise, symbolizing the beginning of a new journey in Hollywood, (As Los Angeles will host the 2028 Olympic Games.)
Finally, I appreciate and respect the coaches and teams who have done exceptionally well for our athletes.

Games in which we were one win away from a medal or missed it by a few points finishing in 4th place
  • Men's individual Badminton
  • Mixed team skeet
  • Mixed team Archery
  • Women's 25m pistol
  • Men's 10 m air rifle
  • Women's 49kg weightlifting
And of course, we still hope for one more medal after the CAS hearing